Parents Brawl At Softball Youth Tournament

Leeda.the.Paladin

A bizarre brawl broke out between parents of two rival softball teams at a youth tournament in Kingsport, Tenn.

Cellphone footage of the incident posted on Facebook shows a gaggle of parents rolling around on the side of a hill near the field, while others stood to the side. The video lasts 54 seconds and ends with both sides of the fight just milling around.

The teams were there for a 12-and-under tournament sponsored by USA Softball.

Tournament director Tina Gale told WJHL that both of the teams involved in the fight were from North Carolina, and both have been barred from future competitions.

The Kingsport Police Department responded to the incident, but no one was charged and no injuries were reported, according to the Kingsport Times-News.

UniquelyDivine

Whew Chile, the ghetto!

ETA- I commented before I watched the video and lawd :laugh: they all look like they eat cheese whiz and beef jerky sticks whilst sitting on the couch watching CMT all day.

I’m sure they all went home and nursed their wounds over a lukewarm dish of unseasoned casserole and cheap beer.

Theresamonet

Why is somebody screaming bloody murder?! o_O

Seriously, chill out, rednecks.

Last edited:

Atthatday

Every knee shall bow...
THUGS infesting the US!!!

Hey, Orange Idiot: instead of abusing, detaining, killing, kidnapping and selling POC, expel yourself and all of your infested yt thugs to Russia, via of the newly created Space Force. What’s even better, I’ll raise the necessary dollars to transport your despicable behinds to Russia. I have some cool cousins, and I’m sure I can find more, to kick your behinds to Russia, to get you all there faster.

Contrary to “popular” belief, the black women can and will run this nation without you “animals”. We got this and it’ll be the best nation in all of HERstory (history) EVER!!

Leeda.the.Paladin

I had to curse a white lady out last year at my daughters 8u softball game and I’m the least confrontational person ever. Something about those rednecks that live through their kids that the games are intense for them.
My son played one season of baseball on a recreational league and two of the coaches flipped out on each other during a game. It was so embarrassing to have him talk to the kids about sportsmanship and then act a fool right in front of them.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Seeing the little girls crying really hurt my heart. Those women are crazy getting in the middle of that foolishness.
IKR? I love DH but I bet he can take a punch better than me so I’d just leave that nonsense to him if he were foolish enough to get in that mess

nysister

Whew Chile, the ghetto!

ETA- I commented before I watched the video and lawd :laugh: they all look like they eat cheese whiz and beef jerky sticks whilst sitting on the couch watching CMT all day.

I’m sure they all went home and nursed their wounds over a lukewarm dish of unseasoned casserole and cheap beer.

Bwaaaaahahaha
Tears I tell you, tears!

:lachen: