PART 2 DOCUMENTATION OF HISTORY OF HEBREWS IN AMERICA STRAIGHT DOCUMENTATION ONLY

Mahalialee4

I will respond to the other info. you provided. My take is that If the Most High says: in response to a question of "What is your Name"...and He responds with "I AM THAT I AM....AND THEN "I AM,"...and then states 'THAT IS MY NAME'....I cannot override that.

Note: I do know in some Bibles. e.g. New World Translation of Jehovah's Witnesses, the name Jehovah is put in there in Genesis in a Scripture prior to it being revealed revealed to Moses. Remember, the Most High told Moses he had not revealed His Name prior to revealing it to Moses.

Note: The term 'Lord', is not a NAME, neither is 'GOD'. Here is a reference:

Regarding the terms ‘Lord’; ‘God’ They are not NAMES, but ‘TITLES’, Baal was actually the ‘god’ Molech
Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary
<< 429
430. elohim 431 >>

Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem')
Short Definition: angels

Word Origin
pl. of eloah
Definition
God, god

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Crown: re: Yah, you might find this of great interest and you can pursue your own research on it: Take in to consideration that the Hebrew, Jews etc. were early steeped in 'idolatry'. Their 'CONVERTS' would have taken on the same IDOLATROUS WORSHIP AND THEIR BABYLONIAN GODS.

The Jewish/Egyptian hallelu-jah god The hallelujah god

The word "hallelujah" is not in the Bible

One of the false gods the Jews worshipped was Yah. This pagan idol has its roots in Babylon and in Egypt. This is the lunar or moon god. In Babylon the moon god is called "Ia" or Ya. It has both a female and a male identity. In Egypt the Babylonian female "Ia or Ya" was changed into a male god and the female god was named "shua" and made the sky god. When a person then combines these forms into Iashua or Yahshua they have made the moon god the sky god.

This Babylonian/Egypt deity is also called Baal throughout the Scriptures. The Jews did worshiped the moon god when they apostated into idolatry from the true God Ehyeh asher Ehyeh (Elohim/Adonai). Look up the word moon in Hebrew and it is "yareah" which is the same as "Yahweh." Modern Hebrew spells it different now to distort the real identity of their ancient Yah god. They now spell it "yareach." No matter, real scholars know the truth!

The Yah moon god remains controversial. Why? Because scholars are fearful to say the Jewish god Yah is the same as the Babylonian god "Ia-ya" and or the Egyptian moon god Yah. They feel this somehow may cause loss of faith in the Jews and in the true God of the Jews. They are fearful and reluctant to make this bold connection because it brings into question the tetragrammaton god YHVH or YHWH since both incorporate the "Yah" deity into their name constructions as "Yahveh or Yahweh." The evidence however is quite strong and overwhelming that Yah is an idol god.

This moon god also has the name of Thoth. It is because there are two names for this same idol that scholars can draw away attention that this moon god is Yah. This is how they do it with the word Baal also. They will not give us the real names of these Baal gods so we can observe the Jews as they moved from idol to idol and from one god to another. THERE WERE MANY JEWISH GODS. Here is a short list as we found them so far:

Baal=Num 22:41
Baal-peor=Num 25:3
Ashtoreth Jug 2:13; 2Ki 23:13
Molech=Jug 8:33
Baal-Berith=Jug 8:33
Milcom=1Ki 11:33
Baal-zebub=2Ki 1:2
Calves (Isis)=2Ki 16:16
Chemosh=2Ki 23:13
Jah or Yah=Psalms 68:4
Sun=shemesh=2 Ch 33:3; Ezek 8:16
Moon=yah=2 Ch 33:3; Ezek 8:16
Stars=ishtar=2 Ch 33:3; Ezek 8:16
Planets=astrology=2 Ch 33:3; Ezek 8:16
Remphan=Acts 7:41

The land was filled with these idols: Deut 29:26; 2Kings 17:12; 2Kings 23:24; 2Chron 24:18; Isa 2:6-8.

Because of this same idolatry the Jews were expelled from Israel: Ezk 6:4-9.

Because of this spiritual whoredom and adultery against God, Israel was divorced: Jer 3:8.

The Jews were counted by God as the seed of the adulterer and whore: Isa 57:3.

Because of these idols and the whoredom thereof, God chose a new bride... The Church replaced the whore wife who went after other gods: Isa 57:4-9.

The effects of worshipping these idol gods caused the Jewish people as a nation to be forever replaced by the New Testament Church. They must come into the Kingdom of the Messiah which is the true Israel now, or they cannot be saved! They may be Jews of flesh and the Gospel preached to them first, but they will be cut off forever as long as they remain in unbelief. While in this unbelief they have again taken up the Yah moon god of the Egyptians. This god figures in their tetragrammaton gods YHVH and YHWH each of which as said before contain the "Yah" identity!

Scholars are very good at corrupting the truth on all this including the Yah idol. They have no other reason to fabricate their falsehoods except to keep condemnation from the Jews and from their tetragrammaton guess names. No amount of denial and no amount of perverting the facts will take away the truth. This pagan Yah idol was not the original God of the Jews. This Yah idol is not the God of creation. This Yah idol is not the God Abraham believed in and it was counted to him for righteousness. This Yah idol is a Baal god and the sooner we acknowledge this the quicker the Jews can return to the true God and let him heal their sins. So long as we participate in this massive perversion we are guilty of idolatry. We cannot worship this Yah idol god. We cannot place this idol's name into our names and we dare not continue the massive fraud of translating "yh" into "yah" when it should correctly be "yeh" a contraction of "Ehyeh asher Ehyeh" as given to Moses at the burning bush.

Also during the time of the Assyrian King when he removed Israelites from the land of Israel, he PUT IN PAGAN IDOLATORS that that has a DUAL WORSHIP GOING ON. They never gave up their pagan gods.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Crown: Here they are: serving the Most High and their false gods. So on the surface they appeared to be God's people, but they were IDOLATORS serving BABYLONIAN GODS AND OTHER GODS. This also included the Sepharvaim. NOTE: "30And the men of Babylon made Succothbenoth, and the men of Cuth made Nergal, and the men of Hamath made Ashima, 31And the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burnt their children in fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim. 32So they feared the LORD, and made unto themselves of the lowest of them priests of the high places, which sacrificed for them in the houses of the high places. 33They feared the LORD, and served their own gods, after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence. " DUAL WORSHIP! They came in pagans and stayed pagans. So it is easy to see how they could continue promoting the name of a pagan god!

2 Kings 17:
24"And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. 25And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD: therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them. 26Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the God of the land: therefore he hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the God of the land.

27Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land. 28Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD.

29Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt. 30And the men of Babylon made Succothbenoth, and the men of Cuth made Nergal, and the men of Hamath made Ashima, 31And the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burnt their children in fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim. 32So they feared the LORD, and made unto themselves of the lowest of them priests of the high places, which sacrificed for them in the houses of the high places. 33They feared the LORD, and served their own gods, after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence.

34Unto this day they do after the former manners: they fear not the LORD, neither do they after their statutes, or after their ordinances, or after the law and commandment which the LORD commanded the children of Jacob, whom he named Israel; 35With whom the LORD had made a covenant, and charged them, saying, Ye shall not fear other gods, nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them: 36But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. 37And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods. 38And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods. 39But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies. 40Howbeit they did not hearken, but they did after their former manner. 41So these nations feared the LORD, and served their graven images, both their children, and their children's children: as did their fathers, so do they unto this day.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

WHAT ABOUT THE TERM 'JEW' in the Bible?

Re: How words get translated, often incorrectly. It is similar to the use of the term JEW. A name has been put there in the Bible, but if we were to go to the origin of the word we would have a problem. But overtime a word can be 'accepted' as the 'colloquial expression' and commonly defined, even when in error.

The Word "Jew" and the Scriptures

"The Word "Jew" and the Scriptures Jew, Jews, Jewish (modern and erroneous usage of the word in many English Bibles) Generally speaking, a Jew is a person named after his/her religion called Jew-ism or Jew-dah- ism, as a Christian is named after his/her religion called Christianity. The word Jew is not found in the Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek texts of the Sacred Scriptures, but in many English Bibles the word Jew has become associated with a rendering of the Latin word Judaeus, which was a translation of the Greek word Ioudaios, the Aramaic word Yahudim, and the Hebrew word Yahudah. Although not found in either the Hebrew, Aramaic or the Greek Scriptures, the word Jew has become an incorrect English rendering most often translated from the Latin word Judaeus, a Latin translation of the Hebrew word Yahudah. As translated, it is referring to one of the tribes of Israel named after one of the 12 sons of Jacob. Jews (the plural of the word Jew) , is incorrectly translated most often from the word Hebrew Yahudi, descendants of the Israelite tribe named after Yahudah. It must be noted, that the letter 'J' was not in general use until after the 15th century as is now used in many English Bibles to form the incorrect Biblical word 'Jew.' In some English Bibles we have received from the translators, the word Juda. This is also an error in translation because the word derives from the Greek Iudaios , which in the English would be Judaios. Judaios was none other then a Greek pagan deity (see W. H. Roscher's lexicon of mythology). As examples, the following words have been "transliterated" from the Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek, that is, the letters forming the original word have been placed into English letters, so when they are pronounced in English, the word will closely represent the sound of the original word as found in the language of the Sacred Hebrew Scriptures. Yahud (Aramaic) = corresponding to the Ancient Southern Kingdom and land area named after Yahudah a son of Jacob/Israel, - (incorrectly translated as Judea, or Judah in many English Bibles). Yahudain, Yahudean, Yahudyn, (like sounding) or Yahudim (Aramaic) = inhabitant (of any race) living in the Southern Kingdom of Yahud, - (incorrectly translated as Jews, or sometimes Judeans, in many English Bibles). Yahudah (Hebrew) = "Yah be praised" a son of Jacob/Israel, or his descendants, - (incorrectly translated as Judah, Judah (s), or Jew (s) in many English Bibles). Yahudi or Yahudy (like sounding) (Hebrew) = plural form of Yahudah, or descendants of, or pertaining to Yahudah, - (incorrectly translated as Jews, Jewish, or Judeans in many English Bibles). Iouda, or Ioudas (Greek) = Yahudah (Hebrew) a son of Jacob/Israel, or his descendants, the Southern Kingdom - (incorrectly translated as Judah, Judas, Jude, Jew or Jews, or the Southern Kingdom of Yahud in many English Bibles). Ioudaios (Greek) from Iouda = Yahudain, Yahud (Hebrew) context determines form, see The Word Jew 2 above - (incorrectly translated Jew (s), Jewish, Judea in many English Bibles). Ioudaismos (Greek) = reference to the religion of the Yahudi, - (Incorrectly translated as Judaism in many English Bibles. As used in many English translations, the word 'Jew' is sometimes translated to refer to a Yahudi, a native or inhabitant (which would include many diverse races and people groups) who were living in the region of Yahud. This is similar as the word 'American, ' that can include many diverse peoples living in the Country called 'America'. The word Jew is most often used in error to refer to a literal descendant of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel, one of the descendants of the tribe named after Yahudah"

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Crown: The POINT OF RESEARCH IS TO GET TO THE TRUTH OF A MATTER, AND NOT JUST TAKE SOMEONE'S WORD. I constantly research on my own. I suggest you go straight to this site and see the pictures and coins with your own eyes!!!!! Perhaps you will believe your own eyes about this.

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh
THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU SOME ANSWERS ABOUT THE TETRAGRAMMATON:Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh - I AM That I AM

Exodus 3:14 - And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Here is the transliterated version Exodus 3:14 from the Hebrew Bible:

V'yomer Eloyim el-Mosheh eh'yeh asher eh'yeh v'yomer ko tomar livneh Yisrael eh'yeh sh'lachni alechem.

When Moses asked the Most High who should he tell the children of Israel sent him, the Most High said Ehyeh asher Ehyeh. If you read verse 15 the Most High says that Ehyeh is his name forever and should be a memorial unto us. First thing you must know is that, when the Most High gave Moses his name, he didn't give him no tetragrammaton. The tetragrammaton was a very skillful and strategic setup which was grafted in by witchcraft priests and Babylonian Kabbalists, in which it was never in use in the text of scriptures prior to the Babylonian captivity and up to the time of Malachi. In which after further research was done, it proved that it being there and in the dead sea scrolls we find out that it was added hundreds of years later by deception. Then between the 7th and 11th century, the Masoretes which were a Jewish faction, conspired with the Roman Catholic Church, to go into our text and every place where the Most High's name was, replace it wich such names as Lord, God, YHVH, and YHWH, in which the Jewish Masoretes along with the Roman Catholic Church, worshipped Yahweh.

You see the 6 pointed star amulet around the their neck, that is the highest symbol in the occult world used by witches and sorcerers and warlocks to cast spells. Also, inside of the 6 pointed star, you find the name YHWH, yes inside of the symbol in which this is the highest name in the occult world. I have spoken to a few my brother, they are proud of the fact that christians are deceived into worshipping their god, they brag about it, and rarely will you catch one of them without an amulet around their neck with the initials of their god YHWH aka Yahweh in it. Now these are the same people Christ identified in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 as the synagogue of Satan, this alone requires no common sense even a person suffering from mental retardation got enough sense to know, that if these people are known well spoken satanists, adn the bible identifies them as the synagogue, then what a fool have they made me to be worshipping the same god around their neck. The tetragammaton is used to cast spells upon the people to deceive them since they will not willing worship the god of the occult world, Satan.

So upon trying to translate the Most High's name in Exodus 3:14, they ran into trouble and couldn't figure out how to change, which we know that was by the Power of the Most High. So when the name could not be translated the phonetics were created in new forms. For example, Ehyeh became Ieh, Yeh, Jeh and Ieh, in which then they took it a step further in corrupting the Most High's name by adding vowel points to format the Egyptian moon god's name, Iah. Some say it translating it into Iah was done erroneously, but research shows the Lunar God Iah was still heavily worshipped and admired. So to continue this worship, they purposely went from Iah and made it into Jah and then pronounced as Yah, thus removing the Most High's sacred name out of the equation to continue their worship of a false god. Free Masons worship Yah, when you get to the 7th degree of Royal Arch Masonry, they teach you of Yahweh, Yah, Jehovah and Baal. And our brothers and sisters being ignorant of the order and rituals and secrets of these demonic cults, take whatever is placed in the tetragrammaton as truth, and they have no idea they worshipping the same god as the Satanists. The tetragrammaton is associated with paganism, witchcraft, sorcery, and idolatry.

Moses and others transferred to the Paleo-Hebrew many Egyptian word phonetics and new word forms were created. The modern "J" sounding is nearly the same as the Egyptian soft "G" and the cobra stood for both articulations. It is only reasonable then to see that the Paleo-Hebrew "G" and the "I" also carried the same characteristics. Moses used the Egyptian "Je" as in "Jelly" giving the letter "I" the "Jod" or "G - J" when he renamed Oshea to Jehoshua. In the ancient Egyptian script the cobra stood for both the letters of "G" and "J" and since Moses transferred to the Paleo-Hebrew new word forms using the Egyptian language we expect these sounds to follow. And they did follow up to at least the Babylonian adoption of Aramaic. Then it appears the "J" sounding became "EE." Even later transfer of these word forms into old German which is called Yiddish there was another change. The Masoretes dropped the "J" sounding and adopted the "Y" sound used today.

Alphabet sounds were also altered when the Jews adopted Aramaic Babylonian articulations for letters and also pronounciation of word forms. The letter "I" in some cases was given the "E-e" sound As in Yehshu(s) where the "Y" or "J" sound is changed into an "e" so that Jehshu(s) is rendered "eesho" with no masculine (s)ending the name. These were further altered by the Masoretes who used forms of Yiddish (ancient German), and from this we have the "yah, yud, and yod" sounds of "I and Y." As I posted in my last note, when the Lunar God Iah and the sky God Shu united, they were called Iahshu, and when this rendition was translated upon them adding the Y, they were called Yahshu, which from this stems Yahshua, Yashua, Yahuu and so forth bro. Again I say half these brothers professing to be Israelites are not into searching for the truth. They knowledge go no further than a youtube video on the curses, mixed in with the old scriptures which they learned when they were in a religion, and combine that on top of now knowing they are Israelites, they think they scholars.

Chart

This chart shows how vowels were in the ancient text but removed in the Masoretic and Aramaic text. This is how come they were able to make the lie that the ancient Paleo Hebrew didn't have vowels. So now you know they lied about that!

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

This is a card from the witchcraft deck of Tarot. The four letters of the tetragrammaton are spaced between each letter spelling tarot. Read the letters clockwise you have tarot. Read them backwards and you find "Tora" an abbreviation of "Torah." So again goes to show you the tetragrammaton deals with straight witchcraft and sorcery.

Ancient coin with vowels on it, again proving that it was a lie that they put out when they said the Paleo Hebrew didn't have vowels, as you say above they removed them."

As a serious researcher, yourself, you can follow up on this re: the Tetragrammaton: You will be astounded.
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/books/the_square_and_compasses_falconer/files/chapter_26.htm

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Abba: Easton's Bible Dictionary
This Syriac or Chaldee word is found three times in the New Testament (Mark 14:36; Romans 8:15; Galatians 4:6), and in each case is followed by its Greek equivalent, which is translated "father." It is a term expressing warm affection and filial confidence. It has no perfect equivalent in our language. It has passed into European languages as an ecclesiastical term, "abbot."

Noah Webster's Dictionary

(n.) Father; religious superior; -- in the Syriac, Coptic, and Ethiopic churches, a title given to the bishops, and by the bishops to the patriarch.

Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia

Another source:
"The meaning of the name Yahweh (sometimes pronounced Jehovah) has puzzled theologians for thousands of years - so much so that the JEWISH PUBLICATION SOCIETY now leaves the name untranslated, with the footnote “meaning of the Hebrew uncertain”. This is not a true statement, however, because the meaning of the Hebrew “ehyeh ashar ehyeh” is actually quite clear - it literally means “I am who I am”. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/godsnewmillemnium/godsnewmillemnium15.htm#Yahweh’s Secret Identity"

ABBA

ab'-a (abba, 'abba', Hebraic-Chaldaic, "Father"): In Jewish and old-Christian prayers, a name by which God was addressed, then in oriental churches a title of bishops and patriarchs. So Jesus addresses God in prayer (Matthew 11:25, 26, 26:39, 42, Luke 10:21; Matthew 22:42; Matthew 23:34,John 11:41; 12:27; 17:24, 25). In Mark 14:36 Romans 8:15, and Galatians 4:6 ho pater, is appended even in direct address, in an emphatic sense. Servants were not permitted to use the appellation in addressing the head of the house. See Delitzsch on Romans 8:15; compare G. Dalman, Gram. des jud.-palast. Aramaisch, etc., section 40, c. 3.

J. E. Harry
Abba (3 Occurrences)

Strong's Concordance: Abba
5. Abba 6 >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abba, father
Original Word: Ἀββᾶ
Transliteration: Abba
Phonetic Spelling: (ab-bah')
Short Definition: Abba

Word Origin
of Aramaic origin ab
Definition
Abba, father
NASB Word Usage

Still not a name. mother and father are not personal names.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Six-Pointed Star: Mark of the Beast - Part 2 QUOTE:

" MORE ON THE SIX POINTED STAR:
HISTORY OF THE SIX-POINTED STAR

The 6-pointed star is not a Jewish symbol, but an Egyptian symbol which Israel adopted in the wilderness due to their apostasy
Acts 7:37-43 This is that Moses...to whom our fathers wold not obey, but thrust him from them, and IN THEIR HEARTS TURNED BACK AGAIN INTO EGYPT... And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifices unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the HOST OF HEAVEN: as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to Me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of FORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR OF YOUR GOD REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Amos 5:26-27 But ye have born the tabernacle of your Moloch, and Chiun (Remphan) your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore, will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord...
"The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia declares that the SIX-POINTED STAR...according to the Rosicrucians...was known to the ancient Egyptians." (Graham, p. 13)
"SIX TRIANGLES...is the Egyptian hieroglyphic for the ...Land of the Spirits." (Churchward, p. 177)
"Ancient Egyptian Seal of Solomon" (Churchward, p. 188)
"In the Astro-Mythology of the Egyptians, we find belief in the first man-god (Horus I) ...and his death and resurrection as Amsu"
"This (6-pointed star) was the first sign or hieroglyphic of Amsu"
"Amsu - the risen Horus - was the first man-god risen in spiritual form." (Churchward, p. 3, 65, 38)

B. The six pointed star is associated with the worship of Saturn. Therefore, the beast is Saturn (Satan) and his mark is the 6-pointed star.

Acts 7:43 - Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR OF YOUR GOD REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Amos 5:26-27 - But ye have born the tabernacle of your Moloch, and Chiun (Remphan) your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore, will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord...
1. The mark of Cain was worshipped by the Israelites in the wilderness as the star of Remphan, which Strong’s Concordance identifies as Chiun:

Strong’s #4481 - Rhemphan {hrem-fan'} by incorrect transliteration for a word of Hebrew origin 3594; n pr m AV - Remphan 1; 1 Remphan = "the shrunken (as lifeless)" 1) the name of an idol worshipped secretly by the Israelites in the wilderness

Strong’s #3594 - Kiyuwn {kee-yoon'} from 3559; n pr dei AV - Chiun 1; 1 Chiun = "an image" or "pillar" 1) probably a statue of the Assyrian-Babylonian god of the planet Saturn and used to symbolise Israelite apostasy

2. Both Chiun and Saturn are identified as Cain.

“The god of time was Chium in Egypt, or Saturn...and Chium is the same as Cain.” - Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine (897:390)

N.B. Chium is an alternative spelling of Chiun: “...Chium, Chiun kiyyun, khiyun (Hebrew)...” - Theosophical Glossary (898)

“Chiun is sometimes called Kaiwan, or spelled Khiun, and means star. The star of Saturn was a god... Sakkuth and Kaiwan or Chiun are objects of idolatrous worship and are Assyrian gods. In Akkadian texts both names mean the planet or star, Saturn.” (Graham, The Six-Pointed Star, pp. 28-29)

Since Chiun and Cain are linked with Saturn, the planetary name for Satan, the mark of Cain was the mark of Saturn, a six-pointed star.

Strong’s #7014 - Qayin {kah'-yin} the same as 7013 (with a play upon the affinity to 07069); TWOT - 2017,2016 AV - Cain 17, Kenite 1; 18 n pr m Cain = “possession” 1) eldest son of Adam and Eve and the first murderer having murdered his brother Abel n pr gent Kenite = “smiths” 2) the tribe from which the father-in-law of Moses was a member and which lived in the area between southern Palestine and the mountains of Sinai

4. The Kenites who claim to have descended from Cain wore the mark of the Tau Cross, the letter of Saturn, on their foreheads.

"In this overlapping form [the Star of David] is the mark of the double messiah: the priestly ... messiah and the kingly...messiah. As such it is the only true sign of Jesus, and it carries the extra meaning as being the representative of the BRIGHT STAR OF DAVID'S LINE THAT AROSE IN THE MORNING. If the Star of David is a symbol of the unified messiah-ship of Jesus, it should be the mark of Christianity. Then the question has to be, what is the symbol of Judaism? The answer is the cross. This is the mark of the 'TAU' and it is this shape of cross upon which Jesus was crucified. The TAU was the mark of Yahweh...the Kenites bore ON THEIR FOREHEADS long before Moses came across them in the wilderness... " - The Hiram Key (162:140-141)

“TAU... [is the] letter of Saturn...” Israel Regardie, The Golden Dawn (153:215)

The Chaldean number for Saturn is 666, suggesting that the mark of Cain was a prototype of the mark of the beast—the six-pointed star received by those who will worship the god Saturn during the Golden Age of Saturn , the occult millennium (which will be shortened to 3 1/2 years). Some Jewish sources also say the mark of Cain was the Seal of Solomon or Star of David. (See: The Six-Pointed Star: It's Origin & Usage)

C. In ancient pagan mythology, Saturn ruled over the pre-Flood kingdom of Atlantis and became the divine ancestor of all earthly patriarchs and kings.

"Chronos, or Saturn, Dionysos, Hyperion, Atlas, Hercules, were all connected with 'a great Saturnian continent;' they were kings that ruled over countries on the western shores of the Mediterranean, Africa and Spain. One account says: 'Hyperion, Atlas, and Saturn, or Chronos, were sons of Uranos, who reigned over a great kingdom composed of countries around the western part of the Mediterranean, with certain islands in the Atlantic. Hyperion succeeded his father, and was then killed by the Titans. The kingdom was then divided between Atlas and Saturn --Atlas taking Northern Africa, with the Atlantic islands, and Saturn the countries on the opposite shore of the Mediterranean to Italy and Sicily.' (Baldwin's Prehistoric Nations," p. 357.)...

"The period of Saturn's government was sung in later days by poets as a happy time, when sorrows were unknown, when innocence, freedom, and gladness reigned throughout the land in such a degree as to deserve the title of the Golden Age." (Murray's Mythology," p. 32.)

D. The Six-Pointed Star is engraved on the Talisman of Saturn which is used in ritual magic.

TALISMAN OF SATURN
"On the first face is engraved...a pentagram or a star with five points. On the other side is engraved a bull's head enclosed in a SIX-POINTED STAR, and surrounded by letters composing the name REMPHA, THE PLANETARY GENIUS OF SATURN, according to the alphabet of the Magi." (Christian, p. 304-5)" UNQUOTE:

Six-Pointed Star: Mark of the Beast - Part 2

CONTINUED:

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

CONT'D' QUOTE: Six-Pointed Star: Mark of the Beast - Part 2

"3. The six-pointed star was used in mystery religion initiation rites.

"In an ancient book on numbers the INITIATE is defined as 'the one who has experienced and expressed 666 and found it naught; who has dropped the 6 and become the 66, and thus found himself on the Way; later, again, he drops the 6 and becomes the PERFECTED 6-FORM, the instrument and expression of spirit." (Bailey: Rays and Initiations, p. 80)

"This is the sign with which the Magus DECORATED HIMSELF when he has reached the HIGHEST DEGREE OF INITIATION" (Christian, p. 110-111)

The Crown of the Magi

F. King Solomon reintroduced the 6-Pointed Star to the Kingdom of Israel.

1. The Talisman of Saturn became known as the Seal of Solomon.

“…Solomon’s blatant idolatry had angered the Lord to the point of bringing about the division of the kingdom of Israel. Part of the evidence is the six-pointed star, which was called the Seal of Solomon from then on. Let us investigate those false gods with which he was involved.

“First mentioned was ASHTORETH, otherwise called ASTARTE, the word meaning STAR.

“II Kings 23:13 is explicit: ‘And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.’…

“King Solomon built an altar for Ashtoreth, worshipped her, and also practiced Moloch rituals. It was at this time that the HEXAGRAM OR SIX-POINTED STAR CAME TO BE CALLED THE SEAL OF SOLOMON...

“…the Seal of Solomon or six-pointed star, or hexagram…was considered an ALL-POWERFUL TALISMAN especially when accompanied by the Hebrew Yod…It was also combined with the Tau cross, or Crux Ansanta in the center...

“…How do the dictionaries define ‘hexagram’? ‘The root word hex is defined as (1) an evil spell, (2) a witch (v.t. to bewitch)’ (Funk & Wagnall’s Dictionary)...

“Solomon’s Seal was accepted as occult by the occult world. King Solomon was deeply involved in witchcraft and occultism. According to The Sorcerer’s Handbook, ‘King Solomon, traditionally known as an arch magician, used a spell to banish infernal beings sent by the king of demons to extract human hearts… [The names of the demons are then given.]’... (Graham: 24-5, 29, 32)

2. The Seal of Solomon is a graphical representation of 666, the number of the Beast, and Solomon is the man whose number is 666:

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX. ”(Rev. 13:18)

“Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX talents of gold...” (1 Kings 10:14)".....

4. Solomon's Seal is used as a talisman by all occultists.

"Pentacle. (Gr.). Any geometrical figure, especially that known as the double equilateral triangle, the six-pointed star (like the theosophical pentacle); called also Solomon's Seal and still earlier 'the sign of Vishnu'; used by all the mystics, astrologers, etc." (Blavatsky, Theosophical Glossary)

"Solomon used his Seal ring to communicate with evil spirits.

"The legend that Solomon possessed a seal ring on which the name of God was engraved and by means of which he controlled the demons is related at length in Git. 68a, b. This legend is especially developed by Arabic writers, who declare that the ring, on which was engraved 'the Most Great Name of God,' and which was given to Solomon from heaven, was partly brass and partly iron. With the brass part of the ring Solomon signed his written commands to the good genii, and with the iron part he signed his commands to the evil genii, or devils. The Arabic writers declare also that Solomon received four jewels from four different angels, and that he set them in one ring, so that he could control the four elements. The legend that Asmodeus once obtained possession of the ring and threw it into the sea, and that Solomon was thus deprived of his power until he discovered the ring inside a fish (Jellinek, 'B. H.' ii. 86-87), also has an Arabic source (comp. D'Herbelot, 'Bibliothèque Orientale,' s.v. 'Soliman ben Daoud'; Fabricius, 'Codex Pseudepigraphicus,' i. 1054;... The legend of a magic ring by means of which the possessor could exorcise demons was current in the first century, as is shown by Josephus' statement ('Ant.' viii. 2, § 5) that one Eleazar exorcised demons in the presence of Vespasian by means of a ring, using incantations composed by Solomon Fabricius (l.c.) thinks that the legend of the ring of Solomon thrown into the sea and found afterward inside a fish is derived from the story of the ring of Polycrates, a story which is related by Herodotus (iii. 41 et seq.), Strabo (xiv. 638), and others, and which was the basis of Schiller's poem 'Der Ring des Polykrates.'" (Jewish encyclopedia)

3. The Rothschild insignia, the Six-Pointed Star, became the Zionist symbol which adorns the flag of Israel.

“Finally, the State of Israel was created by the United Nations in 1948. Its symbol, the six-pointed star, adorns the Israeli Knesset and flies on the flag of Israel.

“In retrospect, the six-pointed star was an Egyptian occult symbol which KING SOLOMON adopted when he went into idolatry and witchcraft and built an altar for Ashteroth (star). It was seen in Arab associations with Jews (and these were obviously cabalists) till the 16th century and the influence of the Cabalist Isaac Luria to the 17th century when Mayer Amschel Bauer used it on his door. Then he changed his family name to Rothschild…incorporating it into his family’s coat of arms. Finally, it became the insignia for ZIONISM.” (Graham: 24-5, 29, 32, 51-2)

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Very good..and thank you..."God" is never mentioned in the book of Ester

In Matthew, the "Kingdom of Heaven" is used instead of "Kingdom of God" because Matthew was writing for the Jews..

But I'm a bit baffled with the Jewish reverence of "G O D", by putting a dash in the actual term "God" when they say those three letters are an English derivative of the Most High's name.. just asking. :yep:

Rabbi Aaron Moss: " We do not write G-d's name in a place where it may be discarded or erased.

Treating G-d's name with reverence is a way to give respect to G-d. So even though on a computer the name is not really being erased (and perhaps is not really there in the first place), and "G-d" is only an English term used to translate G-d's holy name, it is in keeping with this respect that I write "G-d" in my emails and on-line articles.
"

Strong's Concordance says that these Greek words are "transliterations" of Hebrew / Aramaic words. [Transliteration is the attempt to make a word sound the same in another language.] The King James Version (KJV), New King James Version (NKJV), New American Standard (NASB) and the Holy Bible a Faithful Version render the phrase in question as "Eli Eli lama sabachthani" while the New International Version (NIV) has "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani." The New Revised Standard Version Bible (NRSV) translates the verse as "Eli Eli lema sabachthani."

Interestingly, in death, Jesus was quoting scripture from the Old Testament:

"My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? Why are You so far from helping Me, and from the words of My groaning? O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear; And in the night season, and am not silent." (Psalm 22:1-2)

What is meaning of ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI cried out by Jesus on cross?

I will respond to the other info. you provided. My take is that If the Most High says: in response to a question of "What is your Name"...and He responds with "I AM THAT I AM....AND THEN "I AM,"...and then states 'THAT IS MY NAME'....I cannot override that.

Note: I do know in some Bibles. e.g. New World Translation of Jehovah's Witnesses, the name Jehovah is put in there in Genesis in a Scripture prior to it being revealed revealed to Moses. Remember, the Most High told Moses he had not revealed His Name prior to revealing it to Moses.

Note: The term 'Lord', is not a NAME, neither is 'GOD'. Here is a reference:

Regarding the terms ‘Lord’; ‘God’ They are not NAMES, but ‘TITLES’, Baal was actually the ‘god’ Molech
Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary
<< 429
430. elohim 431 >>

Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem')
Short Definition: angels

Word Origin
pl. of eloah
Definition
God, god

Crown

Strong's Concordance says that these Greek words are "transliterations" of Hebrew / Aramaic words. [Transliteration is the attempt to make a word sound the same in another language.] The King James Version (KJV), New King James Version (NKJV), New American Standard (NASB) and the Holy Bible a Faithful Version render the phrase in question as "Eli Eli lama sabachthani" while the New International Version (NIV) has "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani." The New Revised Standard Version Bible (NRSV) translates the verse as "Eli Eli lema sabachthani."

Interestingly, in death, Jesus was quoting scripture from the Old Testament:

"My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? Why are You so far from helping Me, and from the words of My groaning? O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear; And in the night season, and am not silent." (Psalm 22:1-2)

What is meaning of ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI cried out by Jesus on cross?
And He said after that :
"And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said , 'Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit.' Having said this He breathed His last." (Luke 23:46)

Not Ehyeh, Not Y*HW*H or whatever else, but
Father because He came to reveal the Father. The Messiah was always talking about the Father. It is a title, but it's the name He gave to us :
Mat. 23 : 9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Crown

Crown: Answer to your quote: I checked my copy of the oldest known Bible translated into English for the first time (THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS BIBLE): Exodus 3:14, 15, pg. 28, 29,)
You can probably get a copy at a (Bible Book Store or Catholic Bible Book Store) I got mine from Universal Bible Book Store Supplies in Canada. The Scripture there reads:

This translation BIN NO. ISBN 978 -0-060064-8 ©1999 HarperCollins Publishers, 10 East 53rd street, New York, NY 10022 website: http:// harperscollins.com

Exodus 3:14, 15, pg. 28, 29,)
13.”And Moses said to God, “Behold, when I go to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you’, they shall say to me, ’What is his name?’ What shall I say to them?”
14 “And God said to Moses,” I AM that I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, “I AM has sent me to you.’” 15. And God moreover said to Moses, “That you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you; this is my name forever, and this is my memorial to all generations 16---“,

In verse 18 same Bible same Chapter: . He refers to Himself as ‘The Lord, the God of the Hebrews”

"YOur quote:' In Ex. 3 : 15, it is the name given to Israel '.unquote: " I did not see that there in the Scripture that I just posted.

My question :
Concerning the Dead Sea scrolls Bible, do you think the word in chapter 15 and replaced by LORD (I know Lord is a title) is (אהיה) or (יהוה) ?

Crown

In these series, they retain Ahayah as the Name.
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO THE 'NAME' OF THE TRUE GOD. ANOTHER STRONGHOLD!!!!

THIS IS VERY POWERFUL AND REVEALING ABOUT MORE DECEPTION THAT TOOK PLACE.
THE TRUE NAME OF GOD & THE ORIGIN OF "YHWH" (1 of 15)

UNDER 'PLAYLISTS'
Part 1
YouTube - TheGOCChurch144's Channel

This is exactly what I do and what I am doing :yep:.
Crown: The POINT OF RESEARCH IS TO GET TO THE TRUTH OF A MATTER, AND NOT JUST TAKE SOMEONE'S WORD. I constantly research on my own.

If some people use the Name for other purposes, they are breaking the third commandment : that does not mean it is not His name.
I suggest you go straight to this site and see the pictures and coins with your own eyes!!!!! Perhaps you will believe your own eyes about this.

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh
THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU SOME ANSWERS ABOUT THE TETRAGRAMMATON:Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh - I AM That I AM

[/QUOTE]

Mahalia, you presented Ahayah (and you also you this name in your posts) and you presented Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh. For you, which one is the Real?

I am seeing too much confusion in this Real Name Mouvement :nono:!
I will continue to have an eye opened, but what I believe is this :
in Exodus 3:15, He said to call Him "Y*hw*h". The form "Y*hw*h" is the 3rd person form of the same Hebrew verb, "H*y*h". Y*hw*h was declaring who He is in saying "I AM" ("ehyeh") but when we say "Y*hw*h" we speak of Him in the 3rd person form.

We say : I am, but we don't say : I am me. We say : I am he/she (3rd person). I am is the first person, but He/Him/The One/The Being is the third person.

Like in those verses for example :

Is. 41.4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. (KJV)

Is. 48.12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Jn. 8.24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Jn. 8.28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Jn. 13.19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

Jn. 18.8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

Rev. 2.23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Take a profound breathe and you'll see : our breathe (in/out) is calling His real Name, because He is the life.

Mahalialee4

I believe that they used a stroke of the pen to make a change. At one time, the only people that would be dealing with Hebrew, were 'the scholars', those who had gone to 'Divinity Schools' and studied 'Hebrew'. Just like with the Catholic Church. The services were in Latin, and the priests would do it all in Latin, and the person in the pew had no clue what was being said. They could not make an 'informed consent' about anything. The aveage man in the Protestant pew would never even get to look at Hebrew, let alone read it. The pastor would throw out the odd "Hebrew word", one he had picked up in Bible school and people would practically swoon from the sheer thought that they had HEARD a Hebrew word. (l). When the switch was made with the name of God, with the word 'ruddy', how would anyone know. E.G They used the term 'ruddy' to 'prove' that everybody was white. Adam was white, David was white. Proof. The word 'ruddy'. But Adam was made from the dust of the ground. And the word for Adam was replaced with Edom. And the word for the color, ruddy, is not what people say it is, when it comes to the Hebrew root. But in the English, to an English speaking person, it would seem like it meant the 'pink cheeked' European. In be Bible, Adam was not called 'red' but Edom (Esau) was. Check out the account of the birth of Esau, and about the 'rare stew' account in Genesis re: Esau. One stroke of the pen, chaned 'Edom', into 'Adam', so when anything was challenged, they say, well in Hebrew......etc. The Masorets were paid to do the translation.

Mahalialee4

Ahayah ashur Ahaya is how it sounds, and how we would write it in English. The Ehyeh asher Ehyeh is the actual Hebrew. I will send you a song, and you will see what I mean.

This is my Name - יהוה and אהיה (Part 1 of 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84zSeKaDkU

This is my Name - יהוה and אהיה (Part 2 of 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51h8ssppxn0&feature=related

You will see it when you check this song, because the words are posted to the song in the video
Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh אהיה אשר אהיה
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpx618dfyxQ&feature=related

Note: Everyone's name has a meaning: If my name for example was Miss Iam Walking, and some one said that can not be your name because those words are not nouns, would you agree that could not be my name? If I was Native American, and I said my name was Little Toolate, would you be able to use that same reasoning, not knowing anything about the whole of the language. In some cultures you are named for a characteristic, or for an event, or to bless your station in life, or to be prophetic or who you would become, or to tell something about you. This happens with Native people, African people, etc. Since He created the Hebrew language and gave it to man, He can certainly Name Himself what He wants His Name to mean to us. Hope that this consideration will help with the 'not a noun' , a 'verb concern'.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

The Name of the God you call on makes ALL the difference to the Most High and to us. If we are not calling on the name of the True God, we could find ourselves in a similar situation:

Deuteronomy 32:17 "They sacrificed to demons, which are not God--gods they had not known, gods that recently appeared, gods your fathers did not fear."

Revelation 9:20 "The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk."

Do you think that the majority of these people believe they are bringing sacrifices to God or demons?
Do they not tell you they are serving their 'god' or 'gods?

Apparently it makes a difference to Him. If you were doing everything for someone, and looking out for them, and providing them with food and shelter, health and life......and your name was Susan, and the person went around in FRONT OF YOU, telling people, that JANET gave you these things....WOULD IT MATTER?...(lol) How would you feel Susan? (lol)

Do you think it matter which NAME YOU CALL ON when you are desperate and at the end of your rope. Who would you want to answer your prayers. The Most High or Satan. See Satan will answer prayers. That is why those working on the dark side 'pray'. Temember what Satan told Jesus: "If you will worship ME...I will give you the whole WORLD." When you hear of people selling their soul to Satan for fame etc. do they not often get what they ask for and then end up a slave to drugs etc. and die a violent death or penniless end etc.? So, I think it matters a great deal, THE NAME of the entity you are calling on. Another reason I say this is because of this scripture that speaks of MANY GODS and Many Lords.....

1 Corinthians 8:5 "For though there be that are called GODS, whether in HEAVEN or in EARTH, (as there be GODS MANY, and LORDS many,)"

So....Would you say it matters which God and which Lord?

Jeremiah 2:28 "Where then are the gods you made for yourselves? Let them come if they can save you when you are in trouble! For you have as many gods as you have towns, O Judah."

Jeremiah 3:24 "From our youth shameful gods have consumed the fruits of our fathers' labor--their flocks and herds, their sons and daughters"

Jeremiah 7:9 "'Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury, burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known,"

Jeremiah 11:13 "For [according to] the number of thy cities were thy gods, O Judah; and [according to] the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to [that] shameful thing, [even] altars to burn incense unto Baal."

Were you aware that some are preaching a DIFFERENT 'JESUS' or YASHAYA than the one preached by the Apostles? And that people accept it and put up with it, either through ignorance or indifference? That some things are claimed to be of the Holy Spirit and are not.....but a different spirit.....Spiritual sources...come from only two sources.....The Most High or Satan. That there are those who are preaching A DIFFERENT GOSPEL, and not the True Gospel?

2 Corinthians 11:4 "For if he that cometh preacheth ANOTHER JESUS, WHOME WE HAVE NOT PREACHED, or [if] ye receive ANOTHER SPIRIT, WHICH YE HAVE NOT RECEIVED, or ANOTHER GOSPEL, WHICH YE HAVE NOT ACCEPTED, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him]...(OR PUT UP WITH IT?)

This confrontation happened with the Galatians:

Galatians 3:1 "O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the TRUTH, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?"

This is why I take things so seriously.

Last edited:

Crown

Ahayah ashur Ahaya is how it sounds, and how we would write it in English. The Ehyeh asher Ehyeh is the actual Hebrew. I will send you a song, and you will see what I mean.

This is my Name - יהוה and אהיה (Part 1 of 2)
YouTube - This is my Name - יהוה and אהיה (Part 1 of 2)

This is my Name - יהוה and אהיה (Part 2 of 2)
YouTube - This is my Name - יהוה and אהיה (Part 2 of 2)

This is the two videos that I provided in my post #28. Please take the time to listen from beginning to end, you will understand what I am saying.

Here are the 2 verses in Hebrew with translation in English and Strong Concordance:
http://biblos.com/exodus/3-14.htm
http://biblos.com/exodus/3-15.htm
Please, observe the # :
1961 for verse 14th.
3068 for verse 15th.

Unless you are saying the Hebrew text from the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible has a fake name in Exodus 15, I see a difference between the Name the Most High is calling Himself in Exodus 14 (first person) and the Name given to Israel as memorial unto all generations in Exodus 15 (third person).

This is my last post on this subject. My purpose is not to argue with you but to enlarge (for other viewers) the information you provided.
We choose what we believe, but it is better to analyze all the information.

Mahalialee4

I have no intention of arguing based on the title of my posts. As stated in the titles, it was not my intent or desire to discuss, debate etc. I PREFER TO STICK TO STRICTLY POSTING INFORMATION. However when you entered into 'dialologue with me about the material, I was considerate and replied to your posts. It would have been rude and insulting for me not to respond or to ignore your direct comments to me. You basically informed me that based on that one piece of information posted, was not enough information for you to come to any satisfaction on the subject. So I took the time to provide more Documentation for the benefit of everyone who may have felt the same way as you did..to me, it was the same as saying "Mahalia, do you have anything other than this, that I or we could consider?" Just being a good 'post hostess". (smile)

I actually would prefer not to discuss the material. This is only a continuation of what I stated at the beginning in Part 1 and Part 2. and in 3 that says: "STRAIGHT DOCUMENTATION ONLY".

That means I do not expect or desire to engage in discussion. I WOULD PREFER if people look at the documentation and research for themselves the answers to come to a conclusion for themselves. They do not need me to do that or convince them when the information is right there and they can research it in as much depth as they care to or not.

But on the other hand I would not feel right to rudely ignore people when they ask me a personal question or make a personal statement to me. My answer was simply: "I did not see that there...(what you saw)."....I never picked that up." And I just went on continuing to post documentation for general information. Any information posted after my saying that was not directed at you specifically.

I welcome the information you post and continue to do so. I certainly WILL look at it. I WELCOME your input and I thank you, and hope you continue to post documentation. As the Scriptures say: "one man's face sharpeneth another". So back to Straight Documentation. And JUST TO CLARIFY: I consider SCRIPTURES THE ULTIMATE DOCUMENTATION.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

This is the two videos that I provided in my post #28. Please take the time to listen from beginning to end, you will understand what I am saying.

Here are the 2 verses in Hebrew with translation in English and Strong Concordance:
Exodus 3:14 Hebrew Texts and Analysis
Exodus 3:15 Hebrew Texts and Analysis
Please, observe the # :
1961 for verse 14th.
3068 for verse 15th.

Unless you are saying the Hebrew text from the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible has a fake name in Exodus 15, I see a difference between the Name the Most High is calling Himself in Exodus 14 (first person) and the Name given to Israel as memorial unto all generations in Exodus 15 (third person).

This is my last post on this subject. My purpose is not to argue with you but to enlarge (for other viewers) the information you provided.
We choose what we believe, but it is better to analyze all the information.

I would like to respond to your statement and follow up on your Scriptures you asked about.

Mahalialee4

Okay. It is laid out: I will respond in another post below to answer:

<< Exodus 3:15 >>

Exodus 3:15 Hebrew Study Bible (Apostolic / Interlinear)
וַיֹּאמֶר֩ עֹ֨וד אֱלֹהִ֜ים אֶל־ מֹשֶׁ֗ה כֹּֽה־ תֹאמַר֮ אֶל־ בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ יְהוָ֞ה אֱלֹהֵ֣י אֲבֹתֵיכֶ֗ם אֱלֹהֵ֨י אַבְרָהָ֜ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֛ק וֵאלֹהֵ֥י יַעֲקֹ֖ב שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם זֶה־ שְּׁמִ֣י לְעֹלָ֔ם וְזֶ֥ה זִכְרִ֖י לְדֹ֥ר דֹּֽר׃
KJV with Strong's
And God said moreover unto Moses Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel The LORD God of your fathers the God of Abraham the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob hath sent me unto you this is my name for ever and this is my memorial unto all generations
עֹ֨וד o•vd 5750
furthermore
אֱלֹהִ֜ים e•lo•him 430
God
אֶל־ el- 413
to
מֹשֶׁ֗ה mo•sheh 4872
Moses
כֹּֽה־ koh- 3541
Thus
תֹאמַר֮ to•mar 559
shall say
אֶל־ el- 413
to
בְּנֵ֣י be•nei 1121
the sons
יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ yis•ra•'el 3478
of Israel
יְהוָ֞ה Yah•weh 3068
the LORD
אֱלֹהֵ֣י e•lo•hei 430
the God
אֲבֹתֵיכֶ֗ם a•vo•tei•chem 1
of your fathers
אֱלֹהֵ֨י e•lo•hei 430
the God
אַבְרָהָ֜ם av•ra•ham 85
of Abraham
אֱלֹהֵ֥י e•lo•hei 430
the God
יִצְחָ֛ק yitz•chak 3327
of Isaac
וֵאלֹהֵ֥י ve•lo•hei 430
and the God
יַעֲקֹ֖ב ya•'a•kov 3290
of Jacob
שְׁלָחַ֣נִי she•la•cha•ni 7971
has sent
אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם a•lei•chem; 413
to
זֶה־ zeh- 2088
This
שְּׁמִ֣י she•mi 8034
is my name
לְעֹלָ֔ם le•'o•lam, 5769
forever
וְזֶ֥ה ve•zeh 2088
and this
זִכְרִ֖י zich•ri 2143
is my memorial-name
לְדֹ֥ר le•dor 1755
to all
דֹּֽר׃ dor. 1755
generations

<< Exodus 3:14 >>

Exodus 3:14 Hebrew Study Bible (Apostolic / Interlinear)
וַיֹּ֤אמֶר אֱלֹהִים֙ אֶל־ מֹשֶׁ֔ה אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה וַיֹּ֗אמֶר כֹּ֤ה תֹאמַר֙ לִבְנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה שְׁלָחַ֥נִי אֲלֵיכֶֽם׃
KJV with Strong's
And God said unto Moses I AM THAT I AM and he said Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel I AM hath sent me unto you
אֱלֹהִים֙ e•lo•him 430
God
אֶל־ el- 413
to
מֹשֶׁ֔ה mo•sheh, 4872
Moses
אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה eh•yeh 1961
I am
אֲשֶׁ֣ר a•sher 834
WHO
אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה eh•yeh; 1961
I am
וַיֹּ֗אמֶר vai•yo•mer 559
said
כֹּ֤ה koh 3541
Thus
תֹאמַר֙ to•mar 559
shall say
לִבְנֵ֣י liv•nei 1121
to the sons
יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל yis•ra•'el, 3478
of Israel
אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה eh•yeh 1961
I am
שְׁלָחַ֥נִי she•la•cha•ni 7971
has sent
אֲלֵיכֶֽם׃ a•lei•chem. 413
about

<< 1960
1961. hayah 1962 >>

Phonetic Spelling: (haw-yaw)

Short Definition: become

YES. Now I can respond to that.

Mahalialee4

Crown: I am not going to leave you hanging on this: You asked me a question on two specific Scriptures.

<< Exodus 3:15 >>

Exodus 3:15 Hebrew Study Bible (Apostolic / Interlinear)
וַיֹּאמֶר֩ עֹ֨וד אֱלֹהִ֜ים אֶל־ מֹשֶׁ֗ה כֹּֽה־ תֹאמַר֮ אֶל־ בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ יְהוָ֞ה אֱלֹהֵ֣י אֲבֹתֵיכֶ֗ם אֱלֹהֵ֨י אַבְרָהָ֜ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֛ק וֵאלֹהֵ֥י יַעֲקֹ֖ב שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם זֶה־ שְּׁמִ֣י לְעֹלָ֔ם וְזֶ֥ה זִכְרִ֖י לְדֹ֥ר דֹּֽר׃
KJV with Strong's
And God said moreover unto Moses Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel The LORD God of your fathers the God of Abraham the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob hath sent me unto you this is my name for ever and this is my memorial unto all generations
עֹ֨וד o•vd 5750
furthermore
אֱלֹהִ֜ים e•lo•him 430
God
אֶל־ el- 413
to
מֹשֶׁ֗ה mo•sheh 4872
Moses
כֹּֽה־ koh- 3541
Thus
תֹאמַר֮ to•mar 559
shall say
אֶל־ el- 413
to
בְּנֵ֣י be•nei 1121
the sons
יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ yis•ra•'el 3478
of Israel
יְהוָ֞ה Yah•weh 3068
the LORD
אֱלֹהֵ֣י e•lo•hei 430
the God
אֲבֹתֵיכֶ֗ם a•vo•tei•chem 1
of your fathers
אֱלֹהֵ֨י e•lo•hei 430
the God
אַבְרָהָ֜ם av•ra•ham 85
of Abraham
אֱלֹהֵ֥י e•lo•hei 430
the God
יִצְחָ֛ק yitz•chak 3327
of Isaac
וֵאלֹהֵ֥י ve•lo•hei 430
and the God
יַעֲקֹ֖ב ya•'a•kov 3290
of Jacob
שְׁלָחַ֣נִי she•la•cha•ni 7971
has sent
אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם a•lei•chem; 413
to
זֶה־ zeh- 2088
This
שְּׁמִ֣י she•mi 8034
is my name
לְעֹלָ֔ם le•'o•lam, 5769
forever
וְזֶ֥ה ve•zeh 2088
and this
זִכְרִ֖י zich•ri 2143
is my memorial-name
לְדֹ֥ר le•dor 1755
to all
דֹּֽר׃ dor. 1755
generations

<< Exodus 3:14 >>

Exodus 3:14 Hebrew Study Bible (Apostolic / Interlinear)
וַיֹּ֤אמֶר אֱלֹהִים֙ אֶל־ מֹשֶׁ֔ה אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה וַיֹּ֗אמֶר כֹּ֤ה תֹאמַר֙ לִבְנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה שְׁלָחַ֥נִי אֲלֵיכֶֽם׃
KJV with Strong's
And God said unto Moses I AM THAT I AM and he said Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel I AM hath sent me unto you
אֱלֹהִים֙ e•lo•him 430
God
אֶל־ el- 413
to
מֹשֶׁ֔ה mo•sheh, 4872
Moses
אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה eh•yeh 1961
I am
אֲשֶׁ֣ר a•sher 834
WHO
אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה eh•yeh; 1961
I am
וַיֹּ֗אמֶר vai•yo•mer 559
said
כֹּ֤ה koh 3541
Thus
תֹאמַר֙ to•mar 559
shall say
לִבְנֵ֣י liv•nei 1121
to the sons
יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל yis•ra•'el, 3478
of Israel
אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה eh•yeh 1961
I am
שְׁלָחַ֥נִי she•la•cha•ni 7971
has sent
אֲלֵיכֶֽם׃ a•lei•chem. 413
about

<< 1960
1961. hayah 1962 >>

YES. Now I can respond to that.
Original Word: יְהֹוָה
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Short Definition: Jehovah
Yah•weh 3068

Original Word: הָיָה
Transliteration: hayah

Compare the Hebrew Words:

יְהֹוָה
הָיָה

The difference is the addition of strokes. That is what changes it from one to the other. From ‘Haya’ to ‘yeh- ho- vah’. Since Exodus 3:14, is translated directly stroke for stroke of the Hebrew…it is ‘Eyeh’ ((A)hayah).
Once you add a dot or a stroke of any kind, or mark under a letter, it changes the Hebrew to another word and meaning.

But further: Let us look at the word Jehovah and Yahweh again and find out if there is a ‘relation’ to a false diety….a false god. I will provide that information in the next post.

Mahalialee4

Crown, this the answer to your question to the best I can find: You are correct in your statement. Actually, They are two different words and two different gods.

1. Compare the Hebrew Words:

יְהֹוָה TETRAGRAMMATON # 3068 יְהוָ֞ה
הָיָה HAYAH #1961

Also compare >>>>> יְהֹוָה TETRAGRAMMATON #3067-69 to the #1961 >Original Word: הָיָה

I laid it out on paper because that helps. The difference is the addition of or change of strokes. Those little strokes, dots, dashes etc. may not seem like a lot but they sure mean a lot. That is what changes its meaning from one to the other. From ‘Haya’ to ‘yeh- ho- vah’. Since Exodus 3:14, is translated directly stroke for stroke of the Hebrew…it is ‘Eyeh’ ((A)hayah).
Once you add a dot or a stroke of any kind, or mark under a letter, it changes the Hebrew to another word and meaning. Unless, you are paying attention to the Hebrew, you would miss it. And the ones that want to hide things from you are not going to point it out to you or me.

2. But further: Let us look at the word Jehovah and Yahweh again and find out if THAT NAME is a ‘relation’ to a false diety….a false god, A ‘Baal’. I will provide that information in the next post.

#1167-1198 WILL BRING UP THE BAAL GODS AND Yes, the Name of ‘Jehovah’ is attached to the Baal gods:

e.g. #’s 1168, 1170, 1176,1180, *1184, 1187, 1189,

BAAL WORSHIP IN JUDAH, IN ISRAEL:
Obviously there was Baal worship going on in Judah
1184. Baale Yehudah 1185 >>

Phonetic Spelling: (bah-al-ay' yeh-hoo-daw')
Short Definition: Baale of Judah

Word Origin
from Baal and Yehudah
Definition
"Baal of Judah," the center of Baal worship in Judah
NASB Word Usage
Baale-judah (1).

Baal….’a symbolic name of Yah

<< 1179
1180. Bali 1181 >>

Phonetic Spelling: (bah-al-ee')
Short Definition: Baali

Word Origin
from baal with pronoun suff.
Definition
"my Baal," a symbolic name for Yah
NASB Word Usage
Baali (1).

Here called the {‘proper’ } name of the God of Israel. However, since they were "bowing down to Baal" and not the true God of Israel, they were bowing down to a false god. At times their 'apostasy and idolatry' was connected to the god Baal ‘JEHOVAH’

ROMANS 11:4"But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have left for myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to Baal."
................................................................................

<< 3067
3068. Yhvh 3069 >>

the proper name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יְהֹוָה
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Short Definition: JEHOVAH

<< 1186
1187. Baal Peor

1188 >>

Phonetic Spelling: (bah'-al peh-ore')
Short Definition: Baal-peor

Word Origin
from Baal and Peor
Definition
"Baal of Peor," a Moabite god
NASB Word Usage
Baal of Peor (2), Baal-peor (4).

Word Origin
from havah
Definition
the proper name of the God of Israel
NASB Word Usage
GOD (314), LORD (6399), LORD'S (111).

1181. baale bamoth 1182 >>

Phonetic Spelling: (bah-al-ay' baw-moth')
Short Definition: lords of the high places

Word Origin
from Baal and bamah
Definition
lords of (the) high places

NASB Word Usage

<< 1186
1187. Baal Peor 1188 >>

Phonetic Spelling: (bah'-al peh-ore')
Short Definition: Baal-peor

Word Origin
from Baal and Peor
Definition
"Baal of Peor," a Moabite god
NASB Word Usage
Baal of Peor (2), Baal-peor (4).

At the time of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel, the time of King Manasseh, King Solomon....the Israelites were steeped in false worship, idolatry and apostasy. The TETRAGRAMMATON, being INSERTED for the Name of Ehyeh, is not surprising. They were committing idolatry over and over. That is why they went into captivity ot Babylon, Egypt and Assyria. It was as if the Most High said:"You want to serve them so bad....I will send you over there until you have had enough!"...You will be GLAD to come back to me, when they finish with you!"

There is more to discover about the 'TETRAGRAMMATON god'. You will understand if you pursue your research, WHY CERTAIN people and churches and theologians etc. promote the TETRAGRAMMATON.

Last edited:

Crown

Compare the Hebrew Words:

יְהֹוָה
הָיָה

The difference is the addition of strokes. That is what changes it from one to the other. From ‘Haya’ to ‘yeh- ho- vah’. Since Exodus 3:14, is translated directly stroke for stroke of the Hebrew…it is ‘Eyeh’ ((A)hayah).
Once you add a dot or a stroke of any kind, or mark under a letter, it changes the Hebrew to another word and meaning.

But further: Let us look at the word Jehovah and Yahweh again and find out if there is a ‘relation’ to a false diety….a false god. I will provide that information in the next post.

Crown, this the answer to your question to the best I can find: You are correct in your statement. Actually, They are two different words and two different gods.

1. Compare the Hebrew Words:

יְהֹוָה TETRAGRAMMATON # 3068 יְהוָ֞ה
הָיָה HAYAH #1961

Also compare >>>>> יְהֹוָה TETRAGRAMMATON #3067-69 to the #1961 >Original Word: הָיָה

I laid it out on paper because that helps. The difference is the addition of or change of strokes. Those little strokes, dots, dashes etc. may not seem like a lot but they sure mean a lot. That is what changes its meaning from one to the other. From ‘Haya’ to ‘yeh- ho- vah’. Since Exodus 3:14, is translated directly stroke for stroke of the Hebrew…it is ‘Eyeh’ ((A)hayah).
Once you add a dot or a stroke of any kind, or mark under a letter, it changes the Hebrew to another word and meaning. Unless, you are paying attention to the Hebrew, you would miss it. And the ones that want to hide things from you are not going to point it out to you or me.

Sorry, the # 1961 is אהיה (not היה), it is a first person.
And the # 3068 is יהוה, it is a third person.

Thanks for trying to explain it!
Blessings!

Mahalialee4

Crown: I believe your original concern was, "is it a 'fake or false god'? AND THEN in those scriptures was it a TITLE?
We are comparing NAMES: 'Jehovah' and 'Ahayah', (not sentence structure or semantics). Example: The word, 'Elohim' is first second and third person at times, and it can mean one or many gods and not necessarily the True God. They both have titles>.... (god( (lord).

Going with what you originally asked about the names in the two different Sscriptures: The point is: Do YOU see the difference in 'which god' or 'lord' is being promoted' in either case?
Is the Tetragrammaton, the letters, used for the false god as well as for the 'True God'?.....(just to stay on 'topic').

My thought was: It is not about which person (case sentence structure) but WHICH GOD PERSON! right...or is that n/a re: those Scriptures to the point you want to make?

Last edited: