Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

JuiceMobsta

Ok so I am sure many of you already know about Adora's juice challenge,

The Jheri Juice Challenge that is,:grin::grin::grin:. Well here is Part #2 of the

Jheri Juice Challenge. We want to continue to "Live by tha juice

or die by tha juice", and to keep our growth retention on point:pulpdance:.

Check out Adora's juicy update here.
:eyebrows2

:grinwink:**Rules**:grinwink:

1) Everyone needs to have their juice ready to use on the 1st of July, and If you are late in finding this thread then don't worry, you can still join in.:yep:

2) "Live by tha juice, Die by tha juice." :lachen:

3) Use the juice of your choice as your main moisturizer. You must moisturize the entire length of your hair with the juice atleast once daily. Especially those ends.:lick:

4) If you have a certain style(i.e. flat ironing), then you are permitted to refrain from juicing for up to a week or so.:look: You will be given the "Juicers Pass"....:giggle:

5) Use any oil you want, for those of you who like to moisturize/seal

6) You can also use a leave-in after you juice, if you want.

7) Check in often and tell us wuz juicayyyy witcha. Atleast once/twice a month or as often as you like!:D

8) Post start/update pics if you have any,:Flahsssss and tell us your current length or goal length. We can post 6 month update pics during the holidays in December.:grin:

9) Continue to shampoo/cowash/prepoo/DC whenever you would like.:yep:

10) And YES, the juice is for ALL hair, whether it is relaxed, natural, texlaxed, texturized, transitioning, permed, or weaved/braided.:look::grin:

.......******Challenge Start Date:July 1st, 2010******
.......******Challenge End Date: July 1st, 2011******

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are many examples of products that count as the juice(A.K.A. glycerin based hair moisturizers/gels), so you have NO excuse not to juice!!!! :bat:...:lachen:

Drugstore/Walmart Juices​

Care Free Curl Gold Instant Activator,,,,,,,, S-Curl No Drip

Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer,,,,,,,,,,, African Royale Braids/Extension Spray

Right On Curl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only Found at Beauty Supply Store Juices

Wave Nouveau MoisturizingFinishing Lotion,,,,,,,, Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Mist

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Search-Show?q=wave+nouveau

Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1 :hula:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Hawaiian-Silky-Miracle-Worker/SBS-615082,default,pd.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Natural Juices:lick:

~Qhemet Biologics~

http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OHHB
Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm
Ingredients: Pure Grapeseed Oil, Pure Olive Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifier, Pure Wildflower Honey, MSM, Naturally Scented

~Bee Mine~

http://beemineproducts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=41
Bee Mine Juicy Spritz
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Herbal Infused Purified Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Glycerin, Ayurvedic Herbs, Select Herbs, Polysorbate 20, Essential oils of Tea Tree, Peppermint & Grapefruit, Vitamin E Tocopherol Oil, Fragrance, Paraben & Formaldehyde Free Preservative.

Homemade Juice Ingredients(To Make Your Own Juice)

-Rosewater/Distilled water
-Glycerin
-Aloe Vera Juice
-Optional: A little bit of leave-in condish

Juicy Gels
:rocker:

Blue Magic Curl Activator Gel,,,,,,,,,, S-curl Jel

Long Aid Activator Gel,,,,,,,, CFC Activator Gel

Fantasia IC Gel

Either Thank this post or "breathe" near this thread so you can be added to the list....:lachen:

So who is in for the challenge??!:eyebrows2 Lets retain ATLEAST 6 inches by next July!!!!!!!
:dance7:

JuiceMobsta

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Juice Participants::drink:

1.AdoraAdora24
2.Chelz
3.MyFriend
4.Miryoku
5.Mz.MoMo5235
6.NikkiQ
7.DDTexlaxed
8.Mahalialee4
9.Bttrfly70
10.EMJazzy
11.davisbr88
12.MyAngelEyez~C~U
13.natural_one
14.Traycee
15.lewanda
16.Rockcreak
17.CherryCherryBoomBoom
18.Aggie
19.divachyk
20.Sonye93
21.twinkletoes17
22.Platinum
23.Simply_elle
24.DarkChyld
25.gvin89
26.foxee
27.Chocolate Girl
28.bellebebe
29.bestblackgirl
30.supermodelsonya
31. HijabiFlyGirl(summer juicer)
32.Bublin
33.LadyAmani
34.prettykinks
35.seemegrow
36.ms.blue
37.KaramelDiva1978
38.sami87
39.SimJam
40.Miss_C
41.pjbapb
42.YNOBE
43.LilMissRed
44.curali
45.trendsetta25
46.sweetnlow06
47.halee_J
48.NappyRina
49.JaszyFaye
50.FearfullyMade
51.PoohBear
52.DivaD04
53.bunz
54.MiiSS kECiia
55.Barbara
56.song_of_serenity
57.sxyblackgem
58.Adaoba2012
59.jaded_faerie
60.bryantgurls
61.Ms.London
62.MaxJones
63.tHeHaIRLaB
64.dede1129
65.LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden
66.Shamarie
67.bellecreole
68.Blessed2bless
69.Jeminocity
70.mizchin
71.naturalpride
72.Voni128
73.Similie
74.xtremelyperfect
75.MrsHouston
76.Kimdionneca
77.Urban
78.Dionnesse
79.MsPlatinumbsf
80.rufus12
81.Bun Mistress
82.orchidgirl
83.hair7
84.Ashleescheveux
85.VirGoViXxen
86.ThePerfectScore
87.Southern Belle
88.knt1229
89.Sunshine One
90.teysmith
91.afrikurl
92.kuwait
93.Liege4421
94.SexySin985
95."All Mighty Choctaw"
96.Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll:giggle:
97.CICI24
98.dcohen1217
99.lynnstar
100.Nymphe
101.Ulti
102.Evo-ny
103.klowdnyne:cloud9:
104.CoutureMe06
105.LovelyNaps26
106.CrissieD
107.AlliCat:sekret:
108.brittle_hair
109.Prettyeyes
110.PrincessLinzz
111.SouthernStunner
112.Justicefighter1913
113.my-everything
114.PistolWhip
115.Soliel185
116.tanjola
117.MsButterfli
118.naturalgyrl5199
119.Lenee925
120.Honeytips
121.jayjaycurlz
122.syoulee1
123.Kusare
124.prettyfaceANB
125.ellcee34
126.ms.swayne
127.newbeginnings2010
128.helixhoney
129.kimmy89
130.tamz412
131.Elle97
132.simplyFABULOUS
133.Baby HandsomeKinks :babyb:
134.GreenEyedJen
135.erdista
136.kimmy89
137.Mini SuperModelSonya
138.iluvu2011
139.coolsista-paris
140.Candy828
141.starlamotivates
142.pattyr5
143.Sugarhoney
144.afrochique
145.Cream Tee
146.lwilliams1922
147.HoneyA
148.*Knotty_By_Nature*
149.MrsPeaceLily
150.HisBestFriend
151.Coolata
152.Bluetopia
153.janeemat
154.Urbainchic
155.20perlz
156.CherieMarie
157.BriDa5242
158.MisSweeTiera
159.Rossy2010 :)
160.dancinstallion
161.LadyPBC
162.steffiejoe
163.jwhitley6
164.MOTHEROF3NATURALLY:notworthy
165.bride91501
166.SingBrina
167.YaniraNaturally:curtain:
168.chasturner84
169.grow
170.LaToya28
171.*closer*2*my*dreams*
172.splendidlybaroque
173.MissLawyerLady
174. lilwomen20010
175.Luvableboo
176.janda
177.joseelie
178.sungtongs
179.Opalsunset
180.KDonielle
181.Lisaaa Bonet
182.Hysi
183.RieB81
184.Truth
185.fatimablush
186.gennatay
187.edwu19
188.KnowName:scratchch
189.Forever in Bloom:rosebud:
190.L.Brown1114
191.alima
192.JJamiah
193.chocolatedoll18:mmmchocolate:
194.s4pphir3
195.RayRayFurious
196.lizzyb168
197.buttafly10021
198.JustdoIt
199.ebonybrn
200.bebezazueta
201.xstacy2
202.Londar
203.maryb
204.RayRayFurious
205.Shay72
206. BellaRose
207.bklynLadee
208.Ishtar
209.Lei*Lei
210.natural4now
211.Optimus Prime
212.silenttulip:shhh:
213.blazingthru:roadrunner:
214.csmith4204
215.Blue IntenZity :2cool:
216.vegasQT
217.coconut:hula:
218.Imani
219.jello_2011
220. faithVA:wave:

Last edited:

Mz.MoMo5235

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

is this thread going to go as fast as the last one cause i missed a lot when ever i went to sleep lmao

KurlyNinja

I'm scared to join another challenge... even though i'm falling in love with the "juice". So... Idk about this...

*tries to sneak out of thread w/o being noticed*
I just realized I breathed near this thread so technically I'll be part of this challenge.:sekret:

JuiceMobsta

is this thread going to go as fast as the last one cause i missed a lot when ever i went to sleep lmao

No it should be more slow paced this time,:yep: You in??:eyebrows2

Mz.MoMo5235

you know i be juicin :D

so yes, i'm in lol

JuiceMobsta

I'm scared to join another challenge... even though i'm falling in love with the "juice". So... Idk about this...

*tries to sneak out of thread w/o being noticed*
I just realized I breathed near this thread so technically I'll be part of this challenge.:sekret:

You are number 4...:grin:

Bublin

Oooh i want to join but the juice is not for my fine strands....i've tried s scurl, carefree gold, 14 in 1 but all leave my hair icky, greasy and dry.

Any product/application suggestions for us fine stranded ladies would be most welcome.

NikkiQ

i'm very intrigued by the power of the juice on transitioning hair...

*breathes on thread* :yawn:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14

I'm still in! :grin: Please say it's OK!:look: I think the last thread was the longest thread in history! LOL!

JuiceMobsta

Oooh i want to join but the juice is not for my fine strands....i've tried s scurl, carefree gold, 14 in 1 but all leave my hair icky, greasy and dry.

Any product/application suggestions for us fine stranded ladies would be most welcome.

You might have to make your own juicy mixture or use less product,:yep:. Try a braid spray like the one above, that might be light enough.:yep:

MsChelle

Aww lawd, what the heck......COUNT ME IN!!!:yep:

davisbr88

I'm in!
I'll be using HS 14-in-1!

Mahalialee4

Juice Participants::drink:

1.AdoraAdora24
2.Chelz
3.MyFriend
4.Miryoku
5.Mz.MoMo5235
6.NikkiQ
7.DDTexlaxed
8.Mahalialee4

Still doing the juice: African Gold Curl Activator Gel and Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel

Minty

Its summer time and that means its "Juicy wet buns" time for me. But I won't officially join My spritz mix is: Rosewater, glycerin, aloe juice (George's Distilled), biotin, and 1 vial of Kerastase Olio-Fusion - I recently added some liquid MSM to the spray.

I follow up wil one pump of Gleam oil, or first use a leave-in Phyto, and then Gleam oil or coconut oil.

Retention!

Last edited:

natural_one

Add me! And dont forget Stay so soft fro. Great juice!

Traycee

I'm in ....Loving the juice....I will be rotating Right On , Scurl, Bee Mine Juicy Spritz

lewanda

add me. I will be using scurl.

NikkiQ

My starting point...8 weeks and counting :grin:

Attachments

• 8 weeks 007.jpg
    8 weeks 007.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 46

RockCreak

Ok, why not! I've been juicing daily anyway! I'm in too!

I've already been using the juice (Care free curl gold) since a month ago, and so far so good :yep:. Count me in :grin:. Also, thanks a lot for posting those products, very nice of you :thumbsup:

Aggie

You know I never realized that I have also been jiucing for a minute. I made my own moisturizer using a few almost finished leave-ins/moisturizers, combined them together and added glycerin and castor oil to it.

I can't belive how soft this makes my hair feel. It is super moisturizing. I will alternate this with my Alba Botanica Leave-in/Moisturizer which also has glycerin in it.

ETA:

OOOOPS!!! I forgot to say Add me in please. I got too excited:giggle:!!!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

I'm in this time! I need to update my signature with the challenges I'm doing.

off topic: what length am I?

Sonye93

Oooooh, ooooooh me me, I'm in I have like 5 different juices haha. But I tend to use S-Curl or Hawaiian silky more. I'm transitioning so they'll be my bffs. I can't wait till I'm fully natural.

twinkletoes17

Add me woman! And hold onto me like a dog on a leash! I won't stray this time. I promise :yep: