Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Still juicin' as well using my water/glycerin mix and Smooth n Shine Curl Activator Gel :)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I fought a good fight and held my own for a while but I'm officially dropping from this challenge. Scurl was not good to me while it was winter and I've since found a new love - Bee Mine Balanced Cream Moisturizer. I will try my Scurl again when the weather gets nice and hot but not until

klowdnyne

I had to give it up for the winter. Since it was unusually cold that CFC was not working for me. :nono: I will definitely start back once the weather is consistently warm again.

jshor09

Still juicing lol.

JuiceMobsta

Is this challenge still going on for 2011?

I would like to join if this challenge is still open.

When I first shaved my head I used Stay So Fro and it worked wonderfully for me. It was all I used. After I wore extensions for a few months and took them out it didn't work the same. So I tried a lot of different things.

Last weekend, I sprayed a mixture of water, glycerin and aloe vera on my hair and my hair was so soft and stayed moistured. It was greasy and sticky though which I think I can minimize by adjusting the water/glycerin mixture.

This weekend I sprayed my hair again with a more diluted mixture and then put in two strand twists using Kinky Kurly Curling Custard and my twists look fabulous and feel moisturized.

So next shampoo I want to try it again, adjusting the water/glycerin ratios and see if I have the same results.

So I want to

Yes of course, I added your name to the list! :)

faithVA

Yes of course, I added your name to the list! :)

Thank You. I am just shampooing my hair from 3 weeks ago. The water/glycerin mix worked fabulously in my hair except it was a little greasy. So couldn't to play around with the ratios.

Tonight I am trying a variation of Chicoro's leave in: AVG, Glycerin, Oil. I am using S-curl for the gylcerin and adding a leave in to use up some products. Hopefully it will work well. If not I will apply the water/glyercin mix and then twist it up KCCC.

But for 3 weeks my hair has been like butter. It has kept its style and stayed moisturized. I am excited and loving my hair for a change.

chocolatedoll18

its been a while but im still juicing....just bought some hawaiin silky looovvesss it!!!

Shay72

Natural, 4A

Still only juicing once a day when my goal is 2x. Every now & again I will remember to refresh during the day. I'm thinking I will be finished with my Hairveda Hydrasilica (I have tons of back ups :look:) but plan to start alternating with my Claudie's braid spray ( I hope I like it) and a mix of aloe vera juice, Komaza's Moku Hair Oil (coconut oil,kukui oil, meadowfoam seed oil, and sunflower oil), and honeyquat.

maxineshaw

Still in this challenge. I am trying to use up a jar of World of Curls I have. That stuff makes my hair so soft.

I'm almost finished with my bottle of Juices and Berries. I'm gonna miss that stuff. After it's gone, I'm making my own glycerin spritz.

ms.blue

I have been slacking b/c I'm currently wearing a weave but during my weave breaks, I have been using ohhb and aohc/brbc.

foxee

I had to lay off CFCG during the colder months because it made my hair feel like straw. :ohwell: Now that the warm weather's returned, it's all juicy baby! :yep:

My Friend

Checking in. I love the juice on my edges.

maxineshaw

Still juicin' with my water/glycerin mix.

I didn't really run out of Juices and Berries. I had a bottle of Sta Sof Fro spray, and I cuoldn't stand the smell. So I dumped the rest of the JnB in it. The results were not pleasing. Smelled like funky berries. I threw it away.

gvin89

Still juicing...h2o/avj/glycerin

choctaw

juicing with mix of rosewater, Olde Jamaica Black castor oil and Infusium 23

RegaLady

anyone still juicing? I am with S-Curl. My hair loves it!!!

girlfromipanema

I'm still juicy:grin:, lol.. Using S-curl spray.. In the crochet braid challenge, so I'm really just hitting the ng between the braids daily..

My Friend

Can't wait to see the progress pics of everyone in this challenge. Hope it's been a juicy year.

plzgrow

Im supa dupa late but im joining from now until dec...

gvin89

Still juicing....think I may need to try something else. I was on the homemade AVJ mix, then BeeMine Juicy, but I think I want to try to get a little more moisture. I've noticed that since I've BC'd, my hair seems to dry out mid-day. It stays thirsty...I welcome any tips...

SingBrina

Just juiced my wet braid out into a bun, now I'm happy :)

belldandy

where is chelz? where is adora????

I'm still juicing :D. This moisturises my hair so well, and I'm now APL and hoping to grow longer. Thanks you so much Adora and Chelz for recommending the awesome product that is Care Free Curl :drunk:

fancypants007

I just started back using Curl Free Curl GOLD. I am starting something new, and that is dry fingercombing. I applied some CFCG to my roots, ends and then along the hair strands. I proceeded to fingercomb and my hair was so soft and the tangles just glided out of my hair. I will continue to use this when I fingercomb my hair.

cutiepiesensei

Will be juicing :) I have been using Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 for a while but I've been slacking. I have flat ironed hair though, so I'm only going to do this maybe three times a week. I DC and wash once per week and even though I don't moisturize as much as I did in the beginning of my HHJ (Feb.) my hair isn't as brittle. BUT my retention isn't where I'd like so back to regular moisturizing for me