**PASSION FRUIT CURL CONTROL PASTE RECALL NOTICE**

*Frisky*

https://www.facebook.com/FrizzFreeCurls

PASSION FRUIT CURL CONTROL PASTE RECALL NOTICE

ATTN CURLS customers,

We have decided to do a voluntary recall on one of our products, Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste. Your safety is of the UPMOST importance to us! We have found that some of the products produced could become contaminated as a result of a weakened preservative system due to the pH range of the product. We have reformulated our paraben free preservative system and adjusted the ph range to prevent this from happening in the future.

NOTE: No illnesses have been reported. No other CURLS brand products are involved in the recall. Product purchased from Walmart and Sally Beauty were not impacted.

HOW DO I KNOW IF THE PRODUCT I HAVE IS IMPACTED?
All of our products have batch codes on the bottom of the jar. If you have purchased Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste and one of the following batch codes is on the bottom of the jar, we will replace it.

IMPACTED BATCH CODES:
34629 36429, 36425, 35428, 4684, 4925

HOW DO I GET A REPLACMENT SENT TO ME?
Please email Bryce[USER=208850]curls[/USER].biz. Include your full name, address, phone number and place of purchase. We will arrange a pick up and will reship a new product to you.

For further questions, please call 916-671-2461 and leave a voicemail message. Your call will be returned within 24 hours.

*Frisky*

I think I had one that was in the bad batch. It was only a little left in the jar but it turned a weird color.. I threw it away a couple of weeks ago.

Beautified16

Texlaxed
I just checked mine and fortunately it wasn't from any of the bad batches :) Thanks for notifying us ladies who have bought this product :)

marta9227

Thank God none of mine did! One of my favorite summer products! I almost had a heart attack, lol!

ctosha

Im gonna check when i get home, if I dont see a batch number then Im going to throw it out anyway I dont wanna take any chances.

Z-kitty

I purchased some from target on Saturday and it had mold on the top. I bet it's one of those batches.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
If you can't see the silkscreened number in normal light, try shining a bright light under the bottle. I was able to see the numbers. Thank goodness I don't have one of the batches.

bydebra

My batch is okay, I guess :look:. I've barely used this last jar because it doesn't seem to work the way this product used to work for my hair.

I'll probably just toss the jar, anyway.