Pastor Jentzeen Franklin 21 Day Daniel Fast Coming January 2009

star

Day 4 keep the faith and take one day at a time. Talk to God about everything. Praying for you all everyday. Everyone one will not do the full 21 days but make whatever you do unto God and God alone.

MrsQueeny

Day 4 keep the faith and take one day at a time. Talk to God about everything. Praying for you all everyday. Everyone one will not do the full 21 days but make whatever you do unto God and God alone.

Thank you. I am praying for everyone as well. Q

star

Thanks ladies for staying focus and it my pleasure to pray for you and encourage you in the Lord. We are in this together and united we are POWERHOUSES.

star

Day 7 of fasting and prayer. This is the first lap in the race two more to go. Hang in there with Jesus.

femalegold

I know I'm late but I will like to do the Daniel Fast (Jan 12-Feb 1).
I have to many things to name out but here are a few.
-Healing for family and self
-Living my life abundantly
-Job
-school

star

I know I'm late but I will like to do the Daniel Fast (Jan 12-Feb 1).
I have to many things to name out but here are a few.
-Healing for family and self
-Living my life abundantly
-Job
-school

You are never late. Gotcha and please call all those on the forum who are fasting out during prayer. God Bless.

Last edited:

femalegold

I'm only on day 4 but I'm hanging in there and I feel great. I hope you ladies are doing well and staying faithful. My prayers are with you! God Bless!

star

I'm only on day 4 but I'm hanging in there and I feel great. I hope you ladies are doing well and staying faithful. My prayers are with you! God Bless!

Thanks for reaching out. We need each other. This fast and prayer that is unto God is so awesome no matter when we start or how long we do it. God is going answers our prayers because he looks at the heart.

Zeal

Durint this time:

I have been noticing a lot of things/flaws in my apartment that I never noticed before and have a desire to move. Although I don't have a job Iknow that I willbe able to move. My lease is up in July

I also have a stronger desire to start my business

Lastly. I had a very weird dream last night. I dreamed that there was disaster around me. (I think becuase of what is going on in the world. The plane crash, My Old High School being broken into, Innaguration)

Anyway I dreamed that there was something bad going on. My Mom, Dad (deceased for 5 years), and sister were all walking together getting away. I realized that I had left my journal behind. I told my family that I had to go back. I left them taking nothing with me. I purposely left my pocketbook with them. I climbed dirt gravel mountains. Went into a building that was falling down. When I looked up I could see my journal. i went through all cost to get to that journal. Other people were trying to get out of the building and I was going in. I rember that I had to go to the 35th floor. I tried my best to get there but I never made it. When I woke up, I realized that it was my prayer journal.

That was really weird.:perplexed

star

Durint this time:

I have been noticing a lot of things/flaws in my apartment that I never noticed before and have a desire to move. Although I don't have a job Iknow that I willbe able to move. My lease is up in July

I also have a stronger desire to start my business

Lastly. I had a very weird dream last night. I dreamed that there was disaster around me. (I think becuase of what is going on in the world. The plane crash, My Old High School being broken into, Innaguration)

Anyway I dreamed that there was something bad going on. My Mom, Dad (deceased for 5 years), and sister were all walking together getting away. I realized that I had left my journal behind. I told my family that I had to go back. I left them taking nothing with me. I purposely left my pocketbook with them. I climbed dirt gravel mountains. Went into a building that was falling down. When I looked up I could see my journal. i went through all cost to get to that journal. Other people were trying to get out of the building and I was going in. I rember that I had to go to the 35th floor. I tried my best to get there but I never made it. When I woke up, I realized that it was my prayer journal.

That was really weird.:perplexed

Although, dreams can be warning always remember it also an opportunity for us to "rebuke" what we do not want in Jesus Name. THanks for sharing and ask God for clarity before embracing anything thing that is not good.

star

We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day. My time with these has been awesome I am so, so thank for God's blessing during this fast.

MrsQueeny

We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day. My time with these has been awesome I am so, so thank for God's blessing during this fast.

I just broke my fast about and hour and a half ago. Thank you so much for starting this!!! Much love. :kiss: Q

tatje

I AM SO HAPPY. I FINISHED. IT HAS REALLY BEEN A CHALLANGE BUT ITS DONE. I ENJOY JENTZEN FRANKLIN. GREAT PASTOR. I AM CURRENTLY EATTING A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE. SO GOOD.

star

I AM SO HAPPY. I FINISHED. IT HAS REALLY BEEN A CHALLANGE BUT ITS DONE. I ENJOY JENTZEN FRANKLIN. GREAT PASTOR. I AM CURRENTLY EATTING A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE. SO GOOD.

You and me both. I am glad God got us through.