Patrolman Charged With 20 Counts Of Sex Abuse Against Police Dog

Southernbella.

I just saw rhis so y'all have to see it too.

Three men are jailed for 20 to 41 years for having sex with horses, goats, cows and dogs at their 'makeshift farm'
  • Matthew Brubaker, Terry Wallace, and Marc Measnikoff jailed for bestiality acts
  • All admitted having sex with at least nine female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs
  • They were sentenced to 20 to 41 years in a state prison with additional probation
  • D.A. William Shaw said videos the men made of the acts had 'burned my corneas
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ars-having-sex-horses-goats-cows-dogs-at.html

Everything Zen

I will never forget- I was working a blood drive down in Mennonite country in Illinois and a young man came to our bus to donate. You screen people by asking if you’re a man who has had sex with a man (that rule is being challenged as they are rethinking the risks of gay men and blood donation). He denied this question but asked if it was ok if you had sex with a horse. o_O
We literally had to contact the medical director to find out- he was allowed to donate. :oops:

MizAvalon

I will never forget- I was working a blood drive down in Mennonite country in Illinois and a young man came to our bus to donate. You screen people by asking if you’re a man who has had sex with a man (that rule is being challenged as they are rethinking the risks of gay men and blood donation). He denied this question but asked if it was ok if you had sex with a horse. o_O
We literally had to contact the medical director to find out- he was allowed to donate. :oops:

:eek: :eek:

rayne

Did he leave his phone unlocked? Who was doing what exactly? Can you imagine being an ex gf or wife and learning about this? I wonder if he's married.

I wonder what his prison experience will be like.

After reading this story, I read the next article that was about the same thing. The fiance found the dog bleeding and took it to the vet. The poor dog had to be euthanized. I wonder if they're still engaged. If I found out that DH or an ex was into animals, I think I'd need serious counseling.

Guapa1

After reading this story, I read the next article that was about the same thing. The fiance found the dog bleeding and took it to the vet. The poor dog had to be euthanized. I wonder if they're still engaged. If I found out that DH or an ex was into animals, I think I'd need serious counseling.

Counselling? I'd need a taser, a hammer, some matches and 20 minutes with him handcuffed in a room.

Ms. Tarabotti

Now why would you ever volunteer this information- and to strangers at that?

Everything Zen

^^^ and he just really wanted to give blood? Because I knew men gay as the day is long donating plasma on the regular that I used to screen with the same questions while I was in undergrad. All you gotta do is answer those questions - No.

Lita

@Everything Zen Unfortunately,a lot of young man in those communities engaged in sexual relations with their animals..It’s disturbing beyond comprehension :mad: