Deleted

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Beautiful healthy hair! I'm sure it will come out gorgeous. The first blonde is I guess an ash blonde. Its so hard to get ash tones rather than red tones on dark hair.
I've tried to get cool brown and failed miserably lol. If I ever lighten again I'll go to a salon.

sweet_silvia88

:hiya: dear!
Nice hair there ! I think you are doing pretty well with color on your hair and you have a pretty solid maintenance routine!
Let us know how the color turns out to be, I see where your lil nervousness is coming from! haven't been to a salon for years can place a lot of thoughts in someones mind but don't worry dear, as long as you trust them and they know what they are doing your hair should turn out Lovely!!

Cant wait to see your hair :kiss3:

Guinan

Re-Branding
Beautiful healthy hair! I'm sure it will come out gorgeous. The first blonde is I guess an ash blonde. Its so hard to get ash tones rather than red tones on dark hair.
I've tried to get cool brown and failed miserably lol. If I ever lighten again I'll go to a salon.

It is!! That's the problem I'm having now. I have this horrible reddy brassy tone. I really hope she can rid me of this today. I think it's from me not toning.

Guinan

Re-Branding
Oh and she used two heat protectants. She did two passes, one at 395 and then the other at 410. She asked what my heating preference was and I told her no higher than 420. She also asked if my hair has any issues with reverting baxk when wet.

Oh and she had to use 22oz of color! She said that the thickness of my hair is deceiving! She didn't realize how thick it was until she kept running out of product, lol.

I think this stylist is a keeper!!

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
That's my curls wet. When dry it is 4a/4b. And with the color. It loosened my curls in the front alil.

Hmmm still looks 3c'ish to me. maybe 4a...