Deleted

Guinan

Re-Branding
@pelohello, thank you so much for sharing. I live in Doylestown and come to the city quite often. Definitely will look into them.

I was just looking at a cosmetic tattoo parlor in Doylestown. It received raved reviews on Yelp.

The studio is called:
Dermagrafix Permanent Cosmetic Studio
Address: 10 E Court St, Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone 267) 454-7464

Last edited:

s2fast4ya

s2fast4ya
@pelohello

Thanks so much for sharing this. Im a blonde lover myself but travel to miami 2x a year to get my hair colored. If I could find someone one in my backyard, Philly, that would be awesome. Base color looks great! Cant wait to see the finished results.

Daina

I was just looking at a cosmetic tattoo parlor in Doylestown. It received raved reviews on Yelp.

The studio is called:
Dermagrafix Permanent Cosmetic Studio
Address: 10 E Court St, Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone 267) 454-7464

@pelohello, I know where they are located but I'm not familiar with their work. Good luck if you decide to try them.

Transformer

There is no shame in staying with the base color. It looks great. Not out there over done like blonde can sometimes go there. The base color is very classy. It looks like you were born that way.

Guinan

Re-Branding
I haven't really changed my reggie yet, even though I know I will have to. My hair gets dryer faster and I did notice that my curl pattern loosened a bit in the front. I need to start doing MHM more often. I've been only washing my hair once a week to every two weeks due to my hectic schedule; but I want to get back to washing my hair 2-3x's week.

Honey Bee

I haven't really changed my reggie yet, even though I know I will have to. My hair gets dryer faster and I did notice that my curl pattern loosened a bit in the front. I need to start doing MHM more often. I've been only washing my hair once a week to every two weeks due to my hectic schedule; but I want to get back to washing my hair 2-3x's week.
People don't realize, MHM will tighten loose curls to0. It worked very well on getting my nape to match the rest of my head.

Pretty hair! I'm so nervous about color, but I love when it comes out right. :gorgeous: :up:

Guinan

Re-Branding
My hair today, a two week old twistout

Attachments

• rps20160621_201403.jpg
    rps20160621_201403.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Guinan

Re-Branding
People don't realize, MHM will tighten loose curls to0. It worked very well on getting my nape to match the rest of my head.

Pretty hair! I'm so nervous about color, but I love when it comes out right. :gorgeous: :up:

Yes, i know mhm will most likely not tighten my curls; i was referencing it to combat the dryness;)

Honey Bee

Yes, i know mhm will most likely not tighten my curls; i was referencing it to combat the dryness;)
:yep: I was agreeing with your plan. Unhappy curls don't pop right, either too little or too much m/p. MHM makes them happy. In my case, my nape had been too lank (prob a protein issue), so it tightened.