Deleted

Daina

Love the first picture! If I ever get the nerve I want a similar cut like the one in this picture.

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpeg
    downloadfile-1.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 29
  • downloadfile.jpeg
    downloadfile.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 30

Guinan

Re-Branding
Love the first picture! If I ever get the nerve I want a similar cut like the one in this picture.

Yass!!! I really like that look; especially with the curls. I'm just loving the simplicity but edge with the bob.

Evolving78

Thanks Doll!!!

When you cut it was it done on straight hair or curly hair? I'm thinking of straightening my hair a week before the appointment. I cant remember if it's best to have straight hair or your hair in it's natural state when getting it cut.
Straight. I was relaxed. But I believe it will work for you either way.

happycakes

I'm not a fan of cutting long hair. No mam!

How bout a crochet bob or a lace front wig like the Mahogany Curls bob picture?

That way you'll get to keep your long hair and growth to waist length while wearing a protective style bob.

That's just my opinion though.

Whatever you do please post pictures.

Good luck! :)

happycakes

Ok, at least you have options. :)

Long healthy hair is hard to come by these days.........

BTW, MahoganyCurls' bob is a pin under bob. Try that to see what length you'd like your bob.

Either way it's your decision and whatever you decision is the right decision for you.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks!!! My mom said the same thing. She hates when i cut my hair. So when i told her she yelled NOOOO!!

I wasn't able to get an appointment until mid October, so I have time to change my mind.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
@lulu97
Can you post pix of your pinned flexi rod bob? So, @pelohello can see she doesn't have to cut, in order to switch it up

I don't have enough memory to keep hair pics on my phone so I delete upon posting. I miss LHCF albums :cry3:

Faux bobs are the easiest hair style to do though. I prefer them on curly hair instead of straight hair. Keep us updated @pelohello on what you decide. :2inlove:

Guinan

Re-Branding
^^^I'm gonna try to do it today. I'm gonna slick on side down to give the illusion of a shaved look and then pin the back up . if it turns out ok, I'll post pics

Guinan

Re-Branding
@pelohello love your hair! I was getting bored with my hair and your post inspired me to get the two toned - I can't wait!

YAYYYY!!! Please post pics!!!!

I'm starting to 2nd guess the cut. I recently just re-evaluated my hair reggie and I plan on making some changes. Sometimes when I get frustrated with my hair my first reaction is just to cut it all off and start again. I'm still gonna add alil more color to the front of my hair and maybe some layers; but for the back of my hair, I may leave it alone. Who knows what I'll do once I'm in the chair :angeldevil:

Nefertiti0906

YAYYYY!!! Please post pics!!!!

I'm starting to 2nd guess the cut. I recently just re-evaluated my hair reggie and I plan on making some changes. Sometimes when I get frustrated with my hair my first reaction is just to cut it all off and start again. I'm still gonna add alil more color to the front of my hair and maybe some layers; but for the back of my hair, I may leave it alone. Who knows what I'll do once I'm in the chair :angeldevil:
@pelohello, it didn't quite turn out how I imagined it would but it's not bad. I don't know how to post pics from my cell else I would have posted a couple of pics.

Nefertiti0906

I wanted a reddish tint (like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/514114113693656734/)
but it came out more brown. It still looks nice though!