Perm Repair - Hair Creme

tc_333

I forget who makes this (Pro-line???), but I remember my aunt using it on my hair back in the day, so a couple of months ago I purchased it to use mainly on my ends. But I hated it! It made my hair stiff and greasy, and the perfumey-smell just pushed it over the edge.

Well, I decided to use it as a pre-shampoo treatment: I used olive oil all over my hair, and then applied the Perm Repair on my ends and sat under the dryer for 15 minutes. I then shampooed my hair and deep conditioned it.

The results were fine, my hair felt strenthened, as it does after using a protein conditioner. I plan on using it every other week until it's just about gone. Definitely won't be buying this again!

Has anyone else had any experience with this product?

H

HoneyRockette

For All The Things You Do To Your Hair, There's Perm Repair!

I used this for years. I mean my stylist used this on my hair for years. He just used it as a finishing creme. He switched to Perfect for Perms at some point. I didn' even notice until he told me. It serves the purpose. No bells or whistles.

nita4

I used it for awhile, I wasn't impressed. Ended up giving away. If I remember correctly, it was kind of pricey for that little tube.

Kitkat

I used this a very long time ago. Don't remember much except it was very greasy and didn't seem to do that much for me.

yvette

I used it a while back. It weighed my hair down so I stopped using it. However, I LOVE the Perm Repair setting lotion and have used it faithfully for about 10 years

Eyvonne7131

Yeah I have...add it to the many products sitting in my closet that I used once or twice then never touched again. I find that my hair does not do well with "Creams"...makes my 4b hair feel very heavy and lifeless..almost stiff like.