Personal Interview

TGrigley

I am a student from Spelman College writting a paper about LHCF and need some assistance. I need someone to answer the following questions. No one's name or reputation will be slandered in any shape or form. I just a personal interview. Please assist. It would be greatly appreciated.

Name:
Hair Type:
What has been your LHCF experience?
Do you believe that you have made genuine friendships?
What is the best thing about LHCF?
How has it affected your life?

naturalpride

Name: Brittany
Race:Black
Hair Type:3c/4a
What has been your LHCF experience? I have learned a lot about hair care practices, technique and product selection.
Do you believe that you have made genuine friendships? I have buddys that I do trust in the subject of hair care and black hair experience in general.
What is the best thing about LHCF? The wealth of knowledge that we cumulatively poses.
How has it affected your life? Over the pass 3 1/2 years my hair has been its healthiest.

Last edited:

PPGbubbles

Name: Briana

Race: African American (Black)

Hair Type: 4 a/b

What has been your LHCF experience? I have learned a lot about how to care for my natural hair in the past year as a member of this board. I have seen a decent amout of growth as well.

Do you believe that you have made genuine friendships? I cant say that I have. I honestly do not know any of these women personally. However I do enjoy the exchanges on the forum because I know the women here at least have a common goal of hair growth and healthy hair practices.

What is the best thing about LHCF? The best thing about this forum is that not only do I get to exchange tips and advice I can also come here for a good laugh sometimes. Some of these ladies here are quite entertaining as well as knowledgeable.

How has it affected your life: I would not go so far as to say my experience on LHCF has been life altering. Honestly, this isnt really apart of my "real" life it is more of an outlet for my e-obsession with natural haircare.

Last edited:

*fabulosity*

Name: Briana

Race: African American (Black)

Hair Type: 4 a/b

What has been your LHCF experience? I have learned a lot about how to care for my natural hair in the past year as a member of this board. I have seen a decent amout of growth as well.

Do you believe that you have made genuine friendships? I cant say that I have. I honestly do not know any of these women personally. However I do enjoy the exchanges on the forum because I know the women here at least have a common goal of hair growth and healthy hair practices.

What is the best thing about LHCF? The best thing about this forum is that not only do I get to exchange tips and advice I can also come here for a good laugh sometimes. Some of these ladies here are quite entertaining as well as knowledgeable.

How has it affected your life: I would not go so far as to say my experience on LHCF has been life altering. Honestly, this isnt really apart of my "real" life it is more of an outlet for my e-obsession with natural haircare.

You do realize this is over a year old... hopefully the paper is written by now ...

But how nice of you to respond! :yep: