Petition Against Bible-ban Campaign

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thanks @Laela and @sweetvi

What these folks don't have sense enough to realize is that God's Word can never be eliminated from this earth nor their lives...period. They must truly be fearful of the Truth which only God's Word can reveal:

Matthew 24...

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

mensa

The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke this. In His Name, Amen!

America is turning into a godless country. When she is brought down to her knees, she will sing Amazing Grace a thousand times, quote Scripture from the Bible and pray from sun-up to sun-down. But it will be too late.

"The day you hear my voice harden not your heart."

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
wow! Thanks to post this sweetvi... my Lord. smh

Perfect scripture and so TRUE!

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

mensa

Thanks @Laela and @sweetvi

What these folks don't have sense enough to realize is that God's Word can never be eliminated from this earth nor their lives...period. They must truly be fearful of the Truth which only God's Word can reveal:

Matthew 24...

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

SAY IT DEAR SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
They don't have anything else to do???

Godless.
@momi... I don't think they do.
wow! Thanks to post this sweetvi... my Lord. smh

Perfect scripture and so TRUE!

For real... @Laela

I mean, this folks will be dead and gone and God's Word will STILL be here, fully alive and active existing not only in the earth but forever settled in Heaven.

The Word of God is quick, powerful and sharper than any 2-edged sword.

Galadriel

Wow, how ridiculous and petty those people are. It's not like any hotel is requiring them to read it and there's no one there to push it into their faces. If they don't want to read the Bible, then don't read it--plain and simple. It makes them look so foolish and bigoted.

Shimmie

Staff member
Wow, how ridiculous and petty those people are. It's not like any hotel is requiring them to read it and there's no one there to push it into their faces. If they don't want to read the Bible, then don't read it--plain and simple. It makes them look so foolish and bigoted.
@Galadriel

I know...right? No one is making them nor anyone else read it. Obviously, it's not about them, so they should just move on.

Shimmie

Staff member
I can understand you not believing in God, but why do you only attack Christianity. Hmmm . . . .

We should also bring it to the attention of the church leaders in our area.

:amen:

And I totally agree bringing this to the attention of Church leaders in our areas. Thank you for this.

felic1

There are television stations on cable that people do not want to watch. this requires changing the channel. these folks can bring their own reading literature. if they dont like places with bibles in them, they could consider a camper :ill: