Philly Ladies... A Dominican BSS!

baglady215

I discovered a BSS that sells Dominican products. They have a whole aisle of stuff... Salerm, Lacio Lacio, Miss Key, and tons of stuff that I never heard of. They have a nice selection of salon products too, as well as normal hair stuff, and good prices! It's called Cambridge Beauty Supply (I think) and it's on Aramingo & Venango in the shopping center across from Pathmark. Anybody know of any others that sell Dominican products? Some BSS's sell a few things, but I've never seen this much stuff...

Shatani

i found salerm at Cedar Beauty Supply out in chester...theres also one in west philly on baltimore pike....

baglady215

There's a Cedar near me too, on Chester Pike in Sharon Hill... They had Salerm but that's pretty much it. But this store had EVERYYYYYYYTHANG!!! They had Nexxus, PM, Mizani, DB, Keracare, Tigi, Sexy Hair, Redken, Biolage, EVERYYYYTHANG! (Sorry Carrie :lol: )

Shatani

baglady215 said:
There's a Cedar near me too, on Chester Pike in Sharon Hill... They had Salerm but that's pretty much it. But this store had EVERYYYYYYYTHANG!!! They had Nexxus, PM, Mizani, DB, Keracare, Tigi, Sexy Hair, Redken, Biolage, EVERYYYYTHANG! (Sorry Carrie :lol: )
thats so far outta my way, but i may take a field trip out there once i save up!

baglady215

Shatani said:
thats so far outta my way, but i may take a field trip out there once i save up!

LOL... Far, shoot, you're lucky! :lol: My BF lives up this way, so I just "happen" to be up in there every weekend!

pharmd

Thanks so much for the tip. I went to Cambridge's a on wednesday and got a bottle of Lacio Lacio for $9.99. Today my hair looks and feels great. They have a great selection!!

carrie

I went over there 2 weeks ago. Its not far from me at all. I didn't buy anything, just looked.:sekret:

baglady215 said:
I discovered a BSS that sells Dominican products. They have a whole aisle of stuff... Salerm, Lacio Lacio, Miss Key, and tons of stuff that I never heard of. They have a nice selection of salon products too, as well as normal hair stuff, and good prices! It's called Cambridge Beauty Supply (I think) and it's on Aramingo & Venango in the shopping center across from Pathmark. Anybody know of any others that sell Dominican products? Some BSS's sell a few things, but I've never seen this much stuff...

What is the best Salerm product out there? I have heard so much about
Salerm but do not know which one is best. I just purchased a seal product and I like it so far. Tell me what there detangling conditioners and shampoos. I am also looking for a good leave-in treatment when roller setting my hair.