Phony ponies + naturals (4's)

edrushuk

Hi ya, I'm Susanna, I've been around for lots of years but never participate...things are changing.

Firstly thank you loads for all your tips. My hair is getting longer!!!

My hair is 4b mostly with 4a lots of strands but very fine...it breaks when the wind blows. I have learnt at the age of 39 not to relax, not to blow dry, not to do anything because my hair breaks. I have been natural for about 8 years.

At the moment I am no-pooing with Mizani night treatment and lots inbetween. I realise my hair grows but i have continuous brakage. My hair has not reached my shoulders yet...how fustrating.

I am now focusing on my end and think protecting it with a phony pony could be the answer.

Calling all LHCF ladies for their tips to solve this problem. Just another twist in the tale I am live in the UK so any products or ponies would have to be able to ship to the UK.

Also I would be interested in hearing from any long haired relaxed or not, fine, softed haired 4's.

Thanks loads

Susanna

edrushuk

Hi ya Strawberryqueen,

My hair is about 6 inches all round, I can most of my hair into a little ponytail except the front central and maybe about inch around the front edges. But they can be slicked back.

Thanks

Susanna