:::Photo's of ME:::

garr6982

Re: :::photo\'s of ME:::

I couldn't see them
!

AngieK

<font color="brown">I was thinking the same thing, PrincessM - - She has a GREAT smile.

Thanks for sharing, Anjel
</font>

AngieK

Nonie

Anjel, you're such a cutie! Love the dimples. Your captions had me smiling.

Oops...forgot to look at the hair.
(Dimples distraction, must be. LOL Going back to look....)

Saw the hair.

How much time between the Dimensions pic and the December one, Anjel? You hair looks so much longer, or is it just coz it's straighter? Please don't tell me that's the length you're complaining about (ie December). Looks like there's so much you can do with it...
Girl, you better love your hair and do that white women toss 'fore I come there and do it for you....

Nyambura

surfer girl

Thanks, Peachtree, for fixing the link!

Anjel, your smile is so cute! And I love the way your hair looks in the December 31st photo.

twinietwintwin

Awww you're soooo pretty!!! i would kill to have some dimples like that!!! Better watch out foe i come and steal them lol.... Your hair is beautiful!!! You grow girl!!! My hair is currently at the beginning of back also so your goals are very similar to mine!!! Now all i need are those dimples on your cheeks and i'll be set lol....
God bless

Crystal

AnjelLuvs

actually that pic was a while ago, since then I have cut my hair to ear length, it grow back, then a halle berry style(one in swordfish to be exact)and now it is the process of growing back.

garr6982

Anjel: You have great hair and a wonderful smile!

Katrine: Went to your photos and I am sorry but you don't have bad hair days (referring to the pic with the two braids)!

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I also signed your guestbook
!

Just like Sydney Poitier's!

A

anks

you're pictures are lovely! i love your hair!

ngaa

[ QUOTE ]
Anjel, you're such a cutie! Love the dimples. Your captions had me smiling.

Oops...forgot to look at the hair.
(Dimples distraction, must be. LOL Going back to look....)

Saw the hair.

How much time between the Dimensions pic and the December one, Anjel? You hair looks so much longer, or is it just coz it's straighter? Please don't tell me that's the length you're complaining about (ie December). Looks like there's so much you can do with it...
Girl, you better love your hair and do that white women toss 'fore I come there and do it for you....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol@fore i do it 4 u
but seriosly thats some pretty hair u got there!!u nd yo frends