Phytophanere Dietary Supplement - Hair & Nails

cmperez

Have any of you ladies tried these? They're a bit pricey-- $50.00 for a two month suppy-- but they've received rave reviews. I'm thinking of purchasing a bottle but of course had to run it by my girls first. :grin:

Phyto
Phytophanère

Take 2 a day - one for hair and one for nails. These supplements provide all the daily essential nourishment needed to leave hair lustrous, nails strong, skin radiant, and lashes long. They even boost growth. Get noticeable results within weeks!
Domestic.

Helps the skin look vital and luminous
Increases hair's luster
Provides necessary vitamins and essential fatty acids to promote healthy hair, skin and nail growth
Acts as an antioxidant

Last edited:

newflowers

I eye these from time to time, but have settled on a supplement regimethat is working well. And while I love my phyto shampoos, conditioners, leave ins, and relaxer and have no intention of doing without them, I can spend $50 at Trader Joe's for all of my vitamins.

In my experience, Phyto makes excellent hair products, so I imagine these would be good too. Check out www.pollyandco.com - $45 - a tiny savings. She also gives great samples too.

sqzbly1908

They are good but the Phytospecific Cap Energy is great....I used to get my Phytophanere off of Ebay and when they started with the Phytospecific version - I switched...I really started noticing the growth after about 2 months so results are not immediate...

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I used them a few years ago. I would re-purchase but they are expensive, I started to ration them. I think it contributed to good growth. But I first noticed how strong my nails got, and it stopped that awful deep side splitting. I was wearing weaves, so I think the vits & plus no-mani helped.

miss_cheveious

Another vote for the Phytospecific Cap'energy tabs. It was designed for our hair, and although they are expensive you don't need to buy other vits, it also includes biotin (which I only discovered recently) an additional plus.

I love the strength of my hair and nails after taking these.

HTH

nathansgirl1908

These vitamins are no joke. First I noticed a difference in my nails. Then I started realizing my hair was growing as well. They are expensive, but well worth it

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
These Vitamins are absolutely wonderful. I started using these this year.

Last year I used Viviscal.

They say you are suppose to take 4 months of the Phytophanere and then 1 month off.

I have committed to take these 1 year to see how they perform.

So, far, they have been excellent. I think my hair is doing fabulously with these vitamins.

During the month off, I took Phytospecific Cap Energy (and like those as well).