PHYTORELAXER INDEX 2 IS DA BOMB, YALL!!!!!!!!!

longhair1

I've been thrilled with this product - I've used Index 2 twice and my hair feels great and I'm not nervous about using it at all (at least not anymore - I was terrified the first time, since that was my first "do it yourself"). Like it better than the Mizani I used to get at the salon, because I don't like my hair bone straight. By the way - the package contains 2 applications if you're doing a touch-up. Got mine at beautysak.com for $45 this past December, making it much less costly each time than the Mizani at the salon. Went a little crazy with the expensive conditioners and shampoos afterward, tho.......expensive line for a PJ...

ms_kenesha

Does anyone feel that they should say on the site what the chemical compund is that straightens the hair instead of saying soya and egg extracts? I personally do. When I was relaxed I thought about using this product, but not knowing what chemical was in it and how it might react with my previously relaxed hair if it accidently got on it, made me not get it, because I KNEW soy and egg extracts weren't getting anybody's hair straight & esp. not mine

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Same here. A few years ago an old bhsgo transcript listed it as one of the most gentle/lowest pH relaxers and I wanted to try it but never bought it because I didn't know what was in it that straightened hair. From Sherrylove's ingredients it certainly sounds gentle and mild. It looks like the only chemical is guanidine carbonate. Guanidine carbonate is also in the liquid activators of a lot of no lye relaxers. But most no lyes usually have calcium hydroxide in the cream.

chicamorena

Sherry I was very interested in your post so I went on the internet and looked up this relaxer. It sounds very good, but unfortunately I am a broke college student and can't afford this. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that beautysak.com has it for $48.00. I thought this might help you out.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Sherry were your previous relaxers with Dudley's lye Regular or no Lye.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dudley Regular with Lye

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
ricamorena03 said:
Sherry I was very interested in your post so I went on the internet and looked up this relaxer. It sounds very good, but unfortunately I am a broke college student and can't afford this. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that beautysak.com has it for $48.00. I thought this might help you out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks...I will check them out....