Phytorelaxer revisited!

sweetpeadst

So I didnt realize how much I liked my Phytorelaxer until I revisited it today! I put it on today! It has only been 7 weeks since my last relaxer but I had been using the mn mix and it was out of controll. My hair feels great! I had to use a full container. Then I shampooed 3x with the neutralizing shampoo. I then shampooed once with Green CON then I used the milky reconstrucor left on for ten minutes then rinsed. After that I towel dryed my hair and heated up a moistened twistie turbie and a towel for 4 minutes in the microwave. While my towels were warming up, I mixed up my Aveda Elixer Remedy, Dry Remedy, Deep Penetrating Conditioner and Phytospecific Vital Force Conditioner and put it on in sections from ends to roots. I then put on my twistie turbie hot out the microwave a nd then a plastic bag then I put on the next towel and another plastic bag and played on the net for 30 minutes. Then I took of the the homemade steam treatment and let cool for a about five minutes then rinsed with cool water. Towel blotted and sprayed Phytospecific Hordeum pulp Integral Hair Care then added Aveda SI and Brilliant Emmolient Gloss with a dime size amount of Castor Oil and then detangled with a wide tooth comb and sat under the dryer to get my roots dryer for about 15 minutes then I blew my hair dry. It feels so soft and shiny and full! LOve it!

newflowers

I just gave myself a touchup yesterday and am so loving my phyto hair. Grad school tuition has meant I don't have as money to spend on hair products, so the touch up before this one, I used the raved about ORS. OMG - it was terrible - dry, dull, and a week later it looked like I had never touched up. It was so hard to wait the 9 weeks. This time, it's right back to Phytospecific. My hair is straight with more fullness and body. It's shiny and soft - I simply love it.

Let's here it for the phyto hair!

caribgirl

I so agree with both of you- I so love Phyto results! I relaxed last week and I love how my hair feels -so bouncy and strong immediately after the process! I have no fears of overprocessing so I always feel relaxed about DIYing.

Congrats Sweetpea and enjoy the softness before the ng strikes again :grin:!

ScandalousBeauty

If I decide to texlax, this is what I am going to use!!! I've been looking at this product for years, and heard so many raves about it!

mzcris

Hi there

I FINALLY tried Phyto relaxer and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! It made my hair strong, healthy, radiant, bouncy and shiney!!

I will never use another relaxer again...only Phyto for me!!

mzcris

I so agree with both of you- I so love Phyto results! I relaxed last week and I love how my hair feels -so bouncy and strong immediately after the process! I have no fears of overprocessing so I always feel relaxed about DIYing.

Congrats Sweetpea and enjoy the softness before the ng strikes again :grin:!

Caribgirl...I love your new avatar pic! Your hair is growing lady!

I sent you a pm...read when you get a chance...:yep:

sweetpeadst

Yeah I love it and glad that you girls love it to! I haven't had one in about three years and forgot how good it makes yor hair feel!

texasqt

I just gave myself a touchup yesterday and am so loving my phyto hair. Grad school tuition has meant I don't have as money to spend on hair products, so the touch up before this one, I used the raved about ORS. OMG - it was terrible - dry, dull, and a week later it looked like I had never touched up. It was so hard to wait the 9 weeks. This time, it's right back to Phytospecific. My hair is straight with more fullness and body. It's shiny and soft - I simply love it.

Let's here it for the phyto hair!

I did this and had the same issues with ORS. The day of the relaxer and a week or 2 following my hair was the bomb but quickly afterwards it dried up and my ng was very unmanageable during my usual stretch. I've run back to Phyto and hadn't considered using anything else yet. My only debate is whether to try Phyto I instead of 2 to see if it'll thicken up my hair.