Phytorelaxer

Dubois007

I had it done 2 weeks ago after 5 months without relaxer. The result is that it didn't take :0(. My hair stylist whom I've known for 10 years said that maybe it's a product that I have to use for awhile so my hair could get use to it. I'm still happy with the result, I don't have a lot of underprocessed hair. Now that I'm back to the big city (Toronto) I can go to beauty salon more often.

Also I got a major trim if I compare my length from december to now. At least now my ends are thicker. That's a small set back to my goal but I want to get there with healthy hair.

Here is my feedback.

MomofThreeBoys

I'm sorry I don't quite understand. You said it didn't "take" but yet you said its not underprocessed. What do you mean by it didn't take?

I think your pics look great.:)

Dubois007

Nat,

The perm didn't take as it should in the back of my hair it look like a texturizer, that's why for me I dont't it's underprocessed. I hope I answered you question

vickiepickles

All About Me!
Dubois007 said:
I had it done 2 weeks ago after 5 months without relaxer. The result is that it didn't take :0(. My hair stylist whom I've known for 10 years said that maybe it's a product that I have to use for awhile so my hair could get use to it. I'm still happy with the result, I don't have a lot of underprocessed hair. Now that I'm back to the big city (Toronto) I can go to beauty salon more often.

Also I got a major trim if I compare my length from december to now. At least now my ends are thicker. That's a small set back to my goal but I want to get there with healthy hair.

Here is my feedback.

I had to leave mine in a little longer than the instructions said the second time I did it and I got a better result, no burning.

MomofThreeBoys

ok. I've been meaning to ask this question FOREVER now. Isn't one person's texturizer the same as another person underproccesed relaxer?

Dubois007 said:
Nat,

The perm didn't take as it should in the back of my hair it look like a texturizer, that's why for me I dont't it's underprocessed. I hope I answered you question