Pibbs 514

kim1006

Does anyone know what the differences are between the Pibbs 514 with the purple labels around the knobs and the one with the orange/yellow labels? I have both and thought the orange/yellow labels were a newer model. However, I purchased another dryer, which I received today and it has the purple labels - now I am confused. At this point, I have purchased four of these dryers. I gave one away because I thought there was a newer model and one stopped working.

kim1006

Does anyone know what the differences are between the Pibbs 514 with the purple labels around the knobs and the one with the orange/yellow labels? I have both and thought the orange/yellow labels were a newer model. However, I purchased another dryer, which I received today and it has the purple labels - now I am confused. At this point, I have purchased four of these dryers. I gave one away because I thought there was a newer model and one stopped working.

Mystery Solved! The Pibbs with the orange/yellow knob labels are the older models. Even though, one of my dryers was advertised with the picture of the older model, mine all have purple labels - even the one I gave away. I called Pibbs because I was so confused. They have not changed the dryer in the last 10 years.

Last edited: