*PIC* My Flexi8 Clip Bun - Thank you DLewis!

Fine 4s

Finally a good size pic for my ladies!

This is my extra large Flexi8 clip on my big ol' bun.

I love, love, love these clips.

Pic moved to Fotki.com/Fine4s

Last edited:

Fine 4s

Beautiful, how did you do it?

Thank you.

Last Sunday I put my hair in a fat untangled ponytail. My hair stays put until wash day tangled or untangled. I do buns once a month for 1-2 weeks at a time.

I then made 8 twists with the lose hair (still untangled).

I wrapped the twists around the ponytail and secured with pins.

On Thursday I received my Flexi8 clip and this AM I placed the clip where I would want it to stay on the bun and attached it like you would a barette on top of my bun and removed the majority of the pins. Eventhough this was an extra large, it wasn't big enough to completely hug my bun.

Here's the link to the Flexi8clips:
http://www.flexi8.com/flex/people.html

I hope I answered your question!

dlewis

owwww, I LOVE it. Your bun looks like mine. I like how it looks like it has little swirly things in the bun. You did great.:yep:

I've asked them to consider making a larger clip. I know a lot of us could use it.

CocoGlow

I want some Flexi-8's sooo bad..they are soo beautiful and gosh your bun looks gorgeous..it's amazing how a simple accessory can add soo much elegance to a simple style!!!

I can't even put my hair into a bun or pony puff yet & I am soo ready to buy one!!!

RZILYNT

Very Pretty!!!

Yes and thanks to Ms.Dlewis, I wear them daily too. I even purchased one for a workmate as a gift. She loves it. She would have never bought one herself because. She is too cheap.

Wished my bun looked like yall's :yep:

RZ~

dlewis

Very Pretty!!!

Yes and thanks to Ms.Dlewis, I wear them daily too. I even purchased one for a workmate as a gift. She loves it. She would have never bought one herself because. She is too cheap.

Wished my bun looked like yall's :yep:

RZ~

Did I read right? You're at waist length? Girl you better start a thread:yep: with lots of pics. Monday would be a good day, that'll give you the weekend to take some pictures.:yep:

and I bet your bun looks great. If I can only have grey hair like yours.

onyxcabelo

Wow! Your hair is breathtaking! I want a flexi8, I want one, I want one :love:!!! Thanks so much for posting the link:Rose:!!

mnemosyne

The buns look so pretty. I wish my hair was thick enough to look decent in one. I always feel like it looks like I'm baldheaded when I put my hair up. =/

Fine 4s

Thank you all for the bun accolades!

mnemosyne,

If you're referring to the actual bun making you feel bald (like an anorexic bun?), maybe you can put a filler or gently tease the hair for a fuller appearance?

If you mean the whole head of hair itself, maybe you can do a loser bun OR do it with a braidout or something that gives the impression of more or thicker hair?

mnemosyne

Both! My bun is quite anorexic (especially when the hair is wet) unless i leave it loose and fluffy and with the fine hair I have, putting it back... well at least I don't have to worry about smoothing it! I'll give it a try. I do try not to manipulate my hair much at all beyond like braiding it after I've finished moisturizing. =)