*PIC* My Flexi8 Clip Bun - Thank you DLewis!

morehairplease

this is too cute! I wish I had enough hair to do this. Adding flexi8 clip bun to my to buy list for when my hair gets longer.

mnemosyne

Thank you all for the bun accolades!

mnemosyne,

If you're referring to the actual bun making you feel bald (like an anorexic bun?), maybe you can put a filler or gently tease the hair for a fuller appearance?

If you mean the whole head of hair itself, maybe you can do a loser bun OR do it with a braidout or something that gives the impression of more or thicker hair?

Oh! I just took my hair down out of the two braids I had it in and did their "test" on the circumference of your ponytail for which size I'd need and it looks like it's the extra small or the small so that'll give you an idea of how fine my strands are :ohwell:

RZILYNT

Ok Dlewis, does this bun count?...LOL... Girl...I have pm'd ya but don't know if your box is full. I didn't back to this thread until late. But I changed my siggy to include my flexi8.

RZ~

krissyprissy

Im only APL but I went ahead and ordered a xtra large for the future. I currently own a medium and large already. I use my large for french twist and buns. It is perfect.