*PICS* Quick Weave Wig Transitioning

Alisha08

Hey ladies its been a while since I've started a thread. But I just wanted to share my new transitioning style. I've been looking for a way to hide my hair other than in braids and I stumbled across the quick weave wig tutorials on youtube so I gave it a shot.

The first pic is with the wig on all the way. That looked a lil too "wiggy" imo so in the next 2 pics i pushed it back further so u can see my natural hairline. I plan on wearing it that way. Anywho pics are attached. What do u ladies think?

ETA: This is after I'd just finished the weave and cut it. It looks a lil rough, I havent really curled it or anything yet.

Last edited:

L.Brown1114

its cute!! but pushing it back made it look more obvious. if ur going to do that just pull out the hair in front and blend it like a half wig. HTH!

pookaloo83

Yeah. It looks better forward. I'm gonna wear my quick weave wig maybe sometime next week. My sis is gonna do it for me. But with curly hair. I love curly hair!

manter26

If you plan to wear it that far back, I would definitely add a headband. It's really cute though, love the length!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
its cute!! but pushing it back made it look more obvious. if ur going to do that just pull out the hair in front and blend it like a half wig. HTH!

Or, you could add a headband to hide where the wig starts. You did a good job :yep: