**PICS** & REVIEW: QOD OrganiQ Keratin Treatment on WL Natural Hair

LoveLiLi

Ordered QOD last Thursday. It arrived Monday morning.

I love the results so far. I modified the steps a bit (lower heat, 2 passes) based on the results of previous posters. The instructions were limited as I didn't receive any directions or additional tips other than what was on the bottle but I decided to err on the side of caution.

My hair is very soft, there is reduced frizz and it dried quickly. I got a trim this afternoon and the stylist was impressed with the results.

I will monitor my hair for breakage or dryness but if my hair remains this soft, manageable and healthy I will repeat the process in 3 or 4 months depending upon how long it takes to wear off.

I have a few different hair types from 4a to 3b. Each section looks one step down when natural (3c, 3b and 3a) and my hair looks salon fresh when flat ironed. Shiny, lots of movement and I must emphasize... No Frizz! :drunk:

Last edited:

winterinatl

All natural!
Ok, so last time I applied was 5/28/14. I think it has washed out, and I perp ably should have reapplied by now to avoid breakage at lines of demarcation (I have several bands of different textures from inconsistent relaxers). I have breakage along my hairline of the natural new growth, but I can't be sure what has caused it. I pulled my hair back A LOT before the last treatment, and that could have done it. The excessive sweating could have too. Anyways, it's never happened before...

So, I will try this again, only, will make sure not to wait so long between re applications. Also, I am ordering from QODUSA.com, NOT qodamerica. I don't know if that will make a difference, but I wonder if the shot kit was authentic?

I do nit want to relax again. But I need smoother hair to help me get in and out of the shower faster. I will probably do like Bianca did and rarely flat iron and mostly wear some curls.

caliscurls

biancaelyse do use the QOD treatment on your hair as well? I noticed that you've used bentonite clay before and am curious if it stripped the treatment out or of you had other issues?