PICT UPDATE Shake n Go DAILY CONDTIONER CHALLENGE

Avin'sMom2010

I added a few pics of my shake n go, I also started the daily conditioner wash challenge today, using all suave products, I plan to do this challenge till the end of summer. EVERYONE ON THIS CHALLENGE PLEASE POST YOUR DAILY HAIRSTYLE!!! look in the folder for summer daily cond challenge.

www.picturetrail.com/stephanyeshunn

pass=coco

IrisDaVirus

Your hair is showing some serious OFF THE HOOK action!

Avin'sMom2010

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Your hair looks good in that style

[/ QUOTE ]

THANKS HAIRLOVE, as you can see I'm not comfortable with change, this is basically the same style as when I wear my phony pony

OnceUponAtime

Re: PICT UPDATE Shake n Go DAILY CONDTIONER CHALLE

Nice! I shake and go to and I'm jealous of what you call shrinkage because mine looks like I don't have any growth progress. You still have nice length after shrinkage. Let's switch!

What did you use to pin your hair back?

happylocks

u r hair looks great, naturally beautiful, Thanks for sharing

Avin'sMom2010

[ QUOTE ]
OnceUponAtime said:
Nice! I shake and go to and I'm jealous of what you call shrinkage because mine looks like I don't have any growth progress. You still have nice length after shrinkage.
Let's switch!

What did you use to pin your hair back?

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, i just used 1 bobby pin, gathered hair and pulled back.

Divastate

Fantastic hair and you've gotten so much growth. How often did you use the phonytails and what was your regimine while using them? Thanks

deeplyrooted

Your hair is so volumous, thick, and GORGEOUS! I'm green with envy girl, just <font color="green"> GREEN </font> !
Beautiful hair. I'm gonna have to bite your hair style.