Pictures from hair show courtesy of BET

5thLMNT

I thought some of these styles were really amazing and i thought i'd share the website with anyone who wanted to have a look it shows a bit of the process too:

Hair Show Pics

Zola

Thanks for the link! The photos and styles were sharp!

Too bad they didn't give any written decsription of what processes and products they were using. /images/graemlins/frown.gif
(I'm just curious like that)

iris

Hey thanks for sharing 5thLMNT /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. The pics were very, very nice. All the girls looked marvelous.

Iris

LondonDiva

OK I don't know what's going on there but i can't see a thing. I've got moving numbers across the top of the screen but no pictures /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Integrity

please click the right hand arrow and keep doing that to move on to the next picture. enjoy!

btw, where in london are u? i was living in south for 11 years! now in germany

Integrity

you are welcome! wow, lived in thornton heath till this summer. which stylist do u go to? i love LaCoup in streatham high road, scissor happy but very professional.

Faith

Londondiva, too bad I didn't know you years ago when I came to visit my cousin in Thornton Heath (sp?) I could have visited you at Croydon (I shopped there a bit). England has too many people for my liking though...lol. Though it was nice in Brighton (I love water so...)

Anyhoo, I really enjoyed the pic of the girl with the straw curls. That's my aim. To get my hair ro come out like that with flexi rods.