Pillow roller users! I got a question?!?!?

NaiyaAi

I've used them. I ordered them from Amazon. They work pretty well, I suppose. My only issue with them is that the hook inside the foam piece starts to stick through the satin pretty quickly so you'll have to re-sew the rollers shut. If not, they'll snag on your hair, which defeats the purpose of avoiding breakage.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
What city are you in OP? I've seen the satin covered foam rollers at Walgreens on Cullen in Houston.

Charla

The foam exposed ends of those at Walgreens scared me. I only see breakage in my future with those. I use the black satin pillow rollers for my braid n' curls. I've only found them online or in hood BSS.

lana

I USED to use them. The little pillow rollers were so darn cute, but those little monsters were slowing up my progress.

I moved over to the rollers that they sell at Sally's, Walmart, and Target. They are long like a pencil and they bend at both ends. I buy the hot pink, but I went back and got the large blue ones. I was calling them curlformers, but I don't think that's the name.

I switched rollers and never looked back. I also went from APL to beyond BSL....so I'm thinking it worked.

pearlific1

I moved over to the rollers that they sell at Sally's, Walmart, and Target. They are long like a pencil and they bend at both ends. I buy the hot pink, but I went back and got the large blue ones. I was calling them curlformers, but I don't think that's the name.

I switched rollers and never looked back. I also went from APL to beyond BSL....so I'm thinking it worked.

Flexi rods?