PJ-ism strikes again!!!

Laginappe

Ok - so I just got back from my favorite BSS and after perusing the aisles I found something new in the Creme of Nature product line. Well, they're new to me anyway. I bought 2 of the products, and wanted to know if anyone else had heard about them or tried them out?

The new line is called Creme of Nature Care & Style. There are 4 products in the line:

1) Shine and Control Elixir - I bought this one because I liked that the second ingredient is glycerin, plus it had a few other ingredients that I liked (Panthenol, Vit E, Vit B-5, Almond Glycerides, Sunflower Glycerides, Vit C, Clover Extract, Olive Oil,...and something called Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey – I don’t know what this is exactly but still…) (Note, there are more ingredients, but these are the highlights!)

Here’s what it says on the bottle: Go for a mane that behaves all day. A light lotion, Shine + Control Elixir helps control frizz and adds a natural gleam without weighing the hair down or feeling greasy. Great for all hair textures. Smoothed onto damp, natural hair before styling, it helps zaps frizz and enhances your hair's wave pattern or curls. A treat for relaxed hair, it can also be used before heat styling for incredible movement and a shape that holds all day. TO USE: For control, apply a dime-sized amount of lotion onto damp or dry hair. Can also be used with heat styling.

I like the smell – nice and light. And I really love the slip of it. Similar to Protectiv’s Anti Breakage Serum (the pink stuff) but this has more slip and less stickiness.

2) Hair Fortifying Serum – This is the second product in the line that I purchased. It’s a creamy leave-in also with some good ingredients (at least I think so!).

Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Whole Wheat Protein, Aloe Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Vit E., Latcic Acid….(again, there are other ingredients too).

I really like the fragrance on this one as well. Here’s the text from the bottle:

Add muscle to your mane with Hair Fortifying Serum. This anti-breakage serum helps fortify strands with a penetrating conditioning formula that strengthens relaxed hair inside and out. Moisturizes fragile, sensitive hair strands to help improve resiliency and elasticity. Helps correct porosity and smooths that cuticle for improved shine. Excellent for all hair textures. Great for wrap sets or as a leave-in conditioner. Hair Fortifying Serum smooths and fortifies hair leaving it looking and feeling simply fabulous! TO USE: Work a dime-sized amount of serum (less for fine hair) into damp or dry hair before styling or wrapping. Also use as a leave-in conditioner.

3) Finishing and Styling Spray – I didn’t buy this one. But here’s the text:

The multi-purpose spray for healthy-looking hair. Great for all hair textures from natural to relaxed. Finishing + Styling Spray actually inproves the hair's condition and look while heat styling. It helps protect hair from the damage of blow dryers and curling irons, by helping to insulate hair from heat while giving it incredible shine. This 3-in-1 Styling Spray also helps define the wave pattern in natural or textured hair and helps set long-lasting firm curls. Can be used daily in wet or dry hair. TO USE: Shake well before using. For definition and control, spritz on slightly damp hair and allow to dry. For finished looks, lightly spray hair as you heat style. Blow dry out for straight styles.

4) Styling Spritz – Didn’t buy this one either!

A versatile finishing spray for all hair textures. Styling Spritz also works with heat appliances to give hair superb styling control, enhanced conditioning and a touchably soft finishing hold. It dries to a brushable, non-flaking medium hold. TO USE: Shake well before using. Spray on dry or damp hair. Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from hair and follow with heat styling. To finish style, spray lightly over head.

Each of the products were $5.00 at my BSS.

So has anyone on the boards heard of or used these products? I’m going to try out the two I bought and I’ll post a review later!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
#2 sounds really good