PJ

brownsugar9999

Oh my.....I ALREADY had PJism on a whole different level than you guys have ever seen (at least $1000 a year...AT LEAST....and my husband shakes his head when I come home with something new)
but after being introduced to this board, I have taken it to a WHOLE NEW level. Ordered everything all at once...will figure out what works best...
Lord, help me.
Ladies pray for me and my habit!!!!!!!

carameldiva

i will but i'm a pj too- but currently i'm just stocking up on everything for the winter- my oils, dominican conditioners, reg. shampoo, garlic shampoo and conditioner. I'm done- last purchase came in today. Only thing- i may run out of in dec or jan is castor oil and i can easily repurchase that.

carameldiva

Now that's what's up- i just got 4lbs of Miss Keys 10 en 1 super conditioner and 4- 16 oz. containers or Greit oil's 12 en 1 super conditioner from sickbay- came yesterday while i was at work- so i picked it up this a.m. I already love miss keys- so i'll let you know how the 12 en 1 is when i try it.

brownsugar9999

see? That's what I'm talking about....buy by the pound!!!!!!

Let me know...
I just stared the Surge Challenge....wish me luck!
HHG!
Squirrel

carameldiva

good luck girl- and keep me posted- i actually found a Super King K-cutter today- so i find out why all of you guys love this comb now.