PJs...don't read this!!

Phoenix

PJs...don\'t read this!!

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I had ordered a product called Lipocils that is supposed to increase the length & thickness of your eyelashes. They claimed that you would see results in 2-3 weeks, but I figured that this was an exaggeration. OHMYGOODNESS!!!! I got the stuff last Monday and by Thursday my lashes looked darker and longer
. I thought that maybe it was just me, but on Saturday my mom noticed that they looked longer! So far I haven't noticed any increased thickness,but they are getting longer and longer. Those of you who want longer/thicker eyelashes should definitely check it out. If you do a web search for Lipocils you will find many sites that sell it. Good luck if any of you decide to try it.

Armyqt

Re: PJs...don\'t read this!!

Thanks a bunch for posting this Phoenix. I could stand to have my lashes a little longer.

Kaela

Do you think this product would be safe for someone that has sensitive eyes or wears contact lenses?

Armyqt

Here's a link to a site that sells it Lipocils

They state that it's safe for contact lens wearers. I'm definitely gonna order some of this stuff. I will be using it on my eyebrows too. There's a few other products on this site that caught my eye

Lindy

WOW... I'm going to place my order right now!! My eyelashes are already pretty long (but heck, the longer the better!!
)but I definitely could use this stuff for my eyebrows...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Phoenix, continue to keep us posted on your results. My little first graders have the most long, gorgeous eye-lashes. Sometimes, I find myself just looking at their eye-lashes. I guess because their little eye-lashes have had much less exposure than our adult ones.

beana3

thanks for the rec.. maybe i'll "treat" myself to this if i get an A on my next test. I've always wanted longer, fuller eyelashes, i'm kinda lacking in that dept

LisaG

Wow do you think that would work on my thinning hairline or anywhere else on the scalp?

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie

I posted my results from this product a couple weeks ago. It works really good but you have to keep using it or else you will lose the length you've gotten. It is really safe to use on contacts because I wear them and I use it. Just becareful not to get in your eyes.

Phoenix

As Armyqt said, it is supposed to be safe for contact wearers. I have gotten it in my eyes a couple of times and it didn't burn or anything...if that helps. This product is made by a french company named Talika. I'm not sure if it would work on your scalp although I don't see why not. I mean, it's lipids and herbal extracts. I am really hesitant to recommend products to you guys 'cause I don't want you to be disappointed if they don't work. But this worked so fast that I couldn't let you all miss out on it. Plus, I checked out some reviews of it on makeupalley.com (click on productville and search for Lipocils) and about 95% of the people said they got amazing results. Please let me know how it works for you. Oh, one more thing...mine was shipped from Malasia (sp?) and it took FOREVER to get it (about 3 weeks). I hear that they also sell it at Nordstroms and some Saks Fifth Avenue stores. I also read on a makeup message board that someone found it at TJmaxx for $8 (I paid $19.95)!!

Phoenix

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
luvhair said:
I posted my results from this product a couple weeks ago. It works really good but you have to keep using it or else you will lose the length you've gotten.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if you stop using it you will keep your long/thick lashes until they fall out naturally but when new lashes grow in they will be the length/thickness they were before you started using the product.