Please critique my regimen!

bonedacious99

I'm fairly new to this board. I've tried to create a regimen that will get my hair back into shape! Again, my hair is chin length, thin, and relaxed. My regimen will consist of washing my hair once a week (in the shower):
pre-shampooing: Lustrasilk Cholesterol with aloe for 30min
shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo
conditioner: Keracare Humecto Creme conditioner
leave-in conditioner: Infusium 23
for rollerset and or/wrap under hooded dryer: Keracare Foam Wrap-set lotion
for moisturizing everyday until the next wash: Keracare conditioning creme haidressing.
I know that everyone does things differently, but I just want to be pointed in the right direction! Thanks ladies!

G

Sounds pretty good to me. However, I think the creme hair dressing has water in it which could spoil the roller set. Try an oil based moisturizer for during the week.

NYCQT16

Natural Again
I feel like I have no right to critique cuz I am definitley a BEGINNER in all of this but one thing I read to keep thinning down is to wrap in different directions like if you wrap left to right on monday and are gonna wrap on tuesday, then wrap right to left. That was advice that caught my eye cuz I wrap. Someone else also posted an alternative wrapping method that looks pretty cool but I think it's hard to do on short hair cuz my hair is about chin length also and when I tried that alternative method it didn't work. By the way, ur regimen sounds good, I need to make a solid one of my own