Please enlighten me with why I was edited?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Is heffer considered a bad word because I used that word and it was edited. The edited version made it look like I cursed. :ohwell: Please tell me why you did that and what is now acceptable. I don't want to find myself in trouble and locked out of LHCF.:sad:

I don't have an answer for you, but I had a question.

Doesn't the system change it automatically?
I don't know about that particular word, but I know when certain words are edited it's done immediately by the system.

To your knowledge did one of the moderators actually go in and edit the post?

Is heffer considered a bad word because I used that word and it was edited. The edited version made it look like I cursed. :ohwell: Please tell me why you did that and what is now acceptable. I don't want to find myself in trouble and locked out of LHCF.:sad:

You don't have anything to worry about. Yes, the word is frowned upon though people use it. If you type in the 3-letter-word for derriere, it will be edited out even if you were talking about the animal.

You can calm down now. :yep:

There was a sticky by Nikos, I believe, like a year ago that calling people heiffer or even misspelling curse words and using white writing to say inflammatory-type things was not going to be acceptable anymore.

I looked for the sticky, but I think they removed it. HTH

Back