Please help me kajigger a mirror

nyeredzi

Parting is a real challenge for me. I won't go into the whole struggle, but what could at least help is being able to see. I just watched a video of a lovely woman, clearly a magician, who held a mirror with one hand with her back facing the bathroom mirror and parting pretty well with just her fingers on the other hand. I can't do that. I'm going to need some kind of way for the mirror to be held for me while I use 2 hands to laboriously hack through my undergrowth. Any ideas how I can do this? I do have a mirror with a hole in the handle and briefly tried to tie it with a string around the top of my shower frame, but this seemed a set up for a broken mirror and the mirror would swing as well. Have any of you figured out a way to do this? What's your set up?

nyeredzi

How about a trifold mirror? Here is an example of one that can go over a door... maybe that can give you an idea.

That's a great idea. I love the dramatic re-enactment of trying to style the back of your hair with a hand held mirror :lol: I got this one, and figured I could prop it up on a box or something behind me while I sit on the floor in front of my ~ 4ft tall mirror.

Only because I prefer to sit down to part since it takes such a long time for me. But if it doesn't work out, next thing I'll try is one of these door ones. One day, my parts will be glorious!