PLEASE HELP.....My Hair Is Extremely Dry

Rapunzel*

I am realizing that. Thank you. I will just cowash for a while and see what happens.
maybe try shampooing 1-2 times a month. thats what i do, and ita with the other ladies too much protein ans not enough moisture. a lot of things that worked on us relaxed dont work on us as naturals. also baggying over night will help a lot. unil your hair feels soft again.

are you still blowing out your hair often for a puff? i wouldnt use too much heat either.

Mandy4610

maybe try shampooing 1-2 times a month. thats what i do, and ita with the other ladies too much protein ans not enough moisture. a lot of things that worked on us relaxed dont work on us as naturals. also baggying over night will help a lot. unil your hair feels soft again.

are you still blowing out your hair often for a puff? i wouldnt use too much heat either.
Thank you. I blow dry it every now and then, but for the most part I just wear it shrunk.

Rapunzel*

Thank you. I blow dry it every now and then, but for the most part I just wear it shrunk.
ur welcome and thats how i like it
have you tried sweet almond oil on ur ends?
i cowashed added redken smooth down leave in and applied sweet almond oil to my ends and my hair is still soft:lick:

a 4 oz bottle is 250 at walmart

Mandy4610

ur welcome and thats how i like it
have you tried sweet almond oil on ur ends?
i cowashed added redken smooth down leave in and applied sweet almond oil to my ends and my hair is still soft:lick:

a 4 oz bottle is 250 at walmart
WOW, I should try that. I didn't know you could get sweet almond oil from Walmart. Which section is it in?

It could the product you are using. I have 4a/4b natural hair and I have been natural for almost a year. In the beginning I was using all them same products when I relaxed my hair and dried my hair out so bad. Look for a moisturizing shampoo that doesn't contain sulfates. Use oils instead oil heavy grease that contain miner oil and petroleum. Use a moisturizing conditioner.
Hope this helps

Mandy4610

It could the product you are using. I have 4a/4b natural hair and I have been natural for almost a year. In the beginning I was using all them same products when I relaxed my hair and dried my hair out so bad. Look for a moisturizing shampoo that doesn't contain sulfates. Use oils instead oil heavy grease that contain miner oil and petroleum. Use a moisturizing conditioner.
Hope this helps
Thank you. I am planning to use only moisture based products from now on.