Please Keep me in your prayers

Ms Red

I would like to request prayer from you ladies in the Christian Forum.

I am having a lot of problems with my boyfriend of over 2 years. Please pray that God's will for my life be done. I would like the relationship to work out, and my boyfriend is literally on the CUSP of being saved. (And you know how Satan attacks this). I have spoken to my pastor about the situation and He advised me to fast and pray and then fast and pray some more. I'm doing just that. Please join me in prayer. I thought this would be the man I would marry someday.

Also, I am requesting prayer for my mother's finances. We are having a hard time keeping everything paid since my dad died last fall and she is not working right now. I am helping her out financially and trying to help myself.

Thank you for your prayers. I know that God hears us so I will reply back with the outcomes. Because I still believe in miracles!

MomofThreeBoys

I will pray that your BF is open to the Holy Spirit working in his life. I also will pray for you, that you let the light of Jesus shine through you. AND I will pray that your mom is delivered from any financial difficulties.

london honey

Cupcake,

Yes miracles still do happen. God proved this when my dad died, my mum thought she will neva b back on her feet financially butGod proved himself and it will happen wiv yr family. I will remember you in my prayers.

Ms Red

Thank you natalied, london honey & blessed... I really appreciate your prayers. :yep:

ETA: Thank you, divinefavor. every prayer helps

Last edited:

Ms Red

My boyfriend is Not Saved. . .

I recently had a discussion with my boyfriend about his Salvation. He is a decent man, a "good guy" per se, and a stand-up person all together. He attends church with me pretty frequently and has adamantly said that he believes in God and would not be here if it wasn't for God's mercy.

The problem is that he is not saved. We have been dating for over 2 years and I asked him a few questions. I asked him "I don't understand how hard it is for a person (who believes in God and knows the word) to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior? How hard is it for a person to know and believe in his heart that Jesus died on Calvary for all of our sins and that without His grace and mercy, we would be lost?" He then replied that he didn't know. He told me he's scared that I will find someone else who I am "more spiritually compatible with" and leave him. Now, I didn't pray for a man in my life. I did not pray for a relationship period. I prayed that God's will be done in my life. I prayed that if I were to be in a relationship, I would be with someone evenly yolked. And now I am with a man that is not saved?
I know that I'm not responsible for his spirituality.... but why am I in his life? Better yet, why am I in this relationship. I have fasted and prayed with no answer. I have talked to my pastor, who told me that maybe I am in this young man's life for a reason.

I finally guessed. And I got it right. I asked him "You can't commit to being saved, can you? Do you feel that you won't be able to 'live up to' being a saved man? That maybe you're not ready to live a saved life?" He replied "that's it exactly." Well...................... I don't have the answers. I told him, so you would rather live a life of an unsaved person than just commit his life to God?

I am so confused. I need to pray. I love him, but that is inconsequental. I don't want him to be saved for me! I want it for him! I guess because I was saved at a very young age (10) and dedicated my life to glorifying God, I thought salvation was soooo easy. I know there are a lot of "saved" people out there that are doing a lot of bad things. But.... I just can't help but think why am I in this relationship? He says that he is not ready yet. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? :confused:

good2uuuu

I will pray for your bf that he will come to understand that you don't have to be perfect to be saved. Even being saved doen't mean that you have to be perfect. Thank God the blood of Jesus covers our imperfections. We fall down, but, by Gods grace, we get up again. If your bf sincerely desires to be saved, but is being held back by his fear of not being'perfect', then I pray for him to open his heart to all the grace and mercy God gives us.