Please Lift Up Paris In Prayer

Galadriel

So sorry to hear of this. My prayers are with the families of the victims. It's just terrible how innocent life was taken like that.

charmingt

Yes in Jesus Name I pray for protection of the people in France and especially Paris. I plead His precious Blood over the whole situation. Satan is a liar and is bound. I bind him and loose ministering spirits around that country. I also pray in Jesus Name for our major cities in the United States and extra protection over all citizens and visitors here. Also extra protection over President Obama and family. Praise God!

mensa

So sorry to hear of this. My prayers are with the families of the victims. It's just terrible how innocent life was taken like that.

Blessings to you and yours Galadriel. You always exude a spirit of love and compassion for others...no matter what.

Please keep shining your light in this world and never let anyone extinguish it!

mensa

Yes in Jesus Name I pray for protection of the people in France and especially Paris. I plead His precious Blood over the whole situation. Satan is a liar and is bound. I bind him and loose ministering spirits around that country. I also pray in Jesus Name for our major cities in the United States and extra protection over all citizens and visitors here. Also extra protection over President Obama and family. Praise God!
charmingt, that was one powerful prayer that I am sure our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ heard.
May you be blessed with His eternal presence both now and forever.

Iwanthealthyhair67

A Parisian cartoonist said, thanks but no thanks to the prayer, their faith is in life, joy, champagne and something else ...I say continue to pray, the power of prayer is transcending even to the atmosphere of a country... the heart of man must turn to God.

Last edited:

MrsHaseeb

A Parisian cartoonist said, thanks but no thanks to the prayer, their faith is in life, joy, champagne and something else ...I say continue to pray the power or prayer is transcending even to the atmosphere of a country... the heart of man must turn to God.

Wow. I've heard that Paris is very anti-God but I'm shocked that they reject prayer after something like this happened. I am praying regardless.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
When the heart is broken and dry, it doesn't know where to go for true spiritual help. It tries to appear strong on its own. I pray for a spiritual awakening for all of Europe. Just as surely as people start feeling fear and sadness when these attacks happen, their souls are crying out. The intellect tries to take over and convince them that hedonism suffices. It never satisfies. The "tough" are the weakest deep inside and they know it. Only takes one split second to say, "I surrender," and then pick up and soar in life. As long as man controls his destiny in such a manner, he knows that there is nothing but eternal doom in the distance. May the L-rd touch the souls of man so he surrenders and finds true life.

Iwanthealthyhair67

When the heart is broken and dry, it doesn't know where to go for true spiritual help. It tries to appear strong on its own. I pray for a spiritual awakening for all of Europe. Just as surely as people start feeling fear and sadness when these attacks happen, their souls are crying out. The intellect tries to take over and convince them that hedonism suffices. It never satisfies. The "tough" are the weakest deep inside and they know it. Only takes one split second to say, "I surrender," and then pick up and soar in life. As long as man controls his destiny in such a manner, he knows that there is nothing but eternal doom in the distance. May the L-rd touch the souls of man so he surrenders and finds true life.

yes and Amen!