Please pray for a seven year old shot just a minute ago

golden bronze

I work for a police department, and a few minutes ago some young men shot up a house and critically injured a seven year old boy. Pray for that family.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I work for a police department, and a few minutes ago some young men shot up a house and critically injured a seven year old boy. Pray for that family.
Oh Merciful Father in Heaven...we thank you for your tender mercies which hover over this precious little boy and his family. This is not his lot in life, therefore the enemy shall not have victory in taking his life; neither the quality of it in Jesus's name. Let your plans for his life rule and reign; let this baby boy revive and gain all that has been delayed and taken.

Oh Father God, you've done this before, you've brought a little boy back to life again. We ask for this life among many others and that your Divine plan lies not in the hands of man, but in yours.

Gather your saints to intercede and continue in prayer. For Father God, you are there and here among us showing yourself strong. We give you honor, we give you praise; thank you Lord for extending his days.

In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen.... :love3:

springbreeze

Oh Merciful Father in Heaven...we thank you for your tender mercies which hover over this precious little boy and his family. This is not his lot in life, therefore the enemy shall not have victory in taking his life; neither the quality of it in Jesus's name. Let your plans for his life rule and reign; let this baby boy revive and gain all that has been delayed and taken.

Oh Father God, you've done this before, you've brought a little boy back to life again. We ask for this life among many others and that your Divine plan lies not in the hands of man, but in yours.

Gather your saints to intercede and continue in prayer. For Father God, you are there and here among us showing yourself strong. We give you honor, we give you praise; thank you Lord for extending his days.

Amen...
standing in agreement with Shimmie's prayer

Nice & Wavy

I stand in agreement with this prayer as well.

Keep us posted!

golden bronze

Thank you my sisters. God is moving, he is moving.

I saw the most tragic thing I could ever imagine today-- the suffering of one of God's children.

But that's not how the story ends.

Praise God that the little boy you prayed for is doing well!!!

He is recovering from his injuries. Please keep his family in continued prayer. Please pray for Mark, one of the officers who is attending to this case. He has a beautiful heart, and it is hard for those of us battling the effects of violence in communities first hand to see the carnage day in and out.

We know that we battle not against flesh and blood, so I ask that the blood of Jesus be on these situations. Let it cry out to heaven where the King of Kings now sits at the right hand of the Father, who has all authority to reclaim the earth. Let God himself step into this community that is loosing so many of the young men and women.

And not only that. Let the Lord's authority spread to other places, and be a light in the darkness to draw more men to Him.

I give thanks for those of you who prayed for thise situation. Even if we never meet, one day we will meet in heaven, and rejoice, in the knowing.

dlewis

Amen, in Jesus name

WomanlyCharm

Thank you my sisters. God is moving, he is moving.

I saw the most tragic thing I could ever imagine today-- the suffering of one of God's children.

But that's not how the story ends.

Praise God that the little boy you prayed for is doing well!!!

He is recovering from his injuries. Please keep his family in continued prayer. Please pray for Mark, one of the officers who is attending to this case. He has a beautiful heart, and it is hard for those of us battling the effects of violence in communities first hand to see the carnage day in and out.

We know that we battle not against flesh and blood, so I ask that the blood of Jesus be on these situations. Let it cry out to heaven where the King of Kings now sits at the right hand of the Father, who has all authority to reclaim the earth. Let God himself step into this community that is loosing so many of the young men and women.

And not only that. Let the Lord's authority spread to other places, and be a light in the darkness to draw more men to Him.

I give thanks for those of you who prayed for thise situation. Even if we never meet, one day we will meet in heaven, and rejoice, in the knowing.

Thank the Lord the little boy is recovering! God is good! :yep:

He will be in my prayers, and I will also send up a prayer for the Lord to bless and protect Officer Mark, and you golden bronze...thank you for all you do.

divya

Amen. Thank you Jesus.

*Muffin*

I will. Man, I can imagine how hard that must be to deal with situations like this on a daily basis. My heart would break over and over again. I can't wait until God does away with all of the hurt and the suffering that takes place here.

Last edited: