Please pray for me

madamdot

My husband and I are moving to Orlando where I have to find a new job. I dont know what to do. I am having a hard time job searching from afar.
I want something I enjoy but I have tons of student loans that I need to pay for. Money is tight and we are worried about how things will progress. I know God will send a fantastic new job my way.

Please pray for my health. I have been very sick in the last few years. I am so worried about finding a job when I am so sick. I barely have the energy to get out of bed. I just want to feel normal again. I know God will heal me and I know he will send me the perfect job.

Thank you ladies for praying for me.

The Savvy Sistah

The plans God has for you are for good and not of evil to give you an expected end. I pray that all things will work out for your good and I know His desire is for you to be healed.

n_vizion

I will definately keep you in my prayers. I live in Orlando and can tell you that there are jobs available depending on the type of work you do.

madamdot

Thank you ladies for your prayers. I know God is working on this for me. I know he will.

N Vizion - I have an MBA and have been working in Economics for the last few years. I am open to new fields so I really am playing for guidance.

Thank you all for your prayers. I have faith.