Please pray for me

madamdot

Please, please pray for me. My health seems to be going downhill, despite all the things I am doing. I dont know what else to do. I feel like tearing my skin off because I feel trapped in my own body.

There is a lot going on personally. My husband and I are moving to a new state, he is starting school and I have to look for a new job. I am just done with school, so I have school debts. But most days I feel like I cant even get up in the mornings because I am so sick. Please pray for me.

Thank you.

ctcks

Yes, you have alot going on and sometimes it can be so overwhelming. If you find yourself drained and low-grade blues, ask your doctor about it and maybe you can get some antidepressants. May God cover you with grace as you seek ways (praying, small group at church, reading, counseling, etc.) to cope with your life's circumstances.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please, please pray for me. My health seems to be going downhill, despite all the things I am doing. I dont know what else to do. I feel like tearing my skin off because I feel trapped in my own body.

There is a lot going on personally. My husband and I are moving to a new state, he is starting school and I have to look for a new job. I am just done with school, so I have school debts. But most days I feel like I cant even get up in the mornings because I am so sick. Please pray for me.

Thank you.

Oh sweetheart...hear what the Lord has to say to you...

"Daughter of love...daughter of mine..."Take my yoke for it is easy. Let go of the weight which has so easily beset you. Take my weight instead. It is much lighter.

The path is already swept clear...just follow me and you wiil see the Dreams I have for you fulfilled Eternally. For every need, you have has been met...stop being afraid for not seeing it yet. Just see Me, instead. You have no further need to dread what will or will not be. All of my provision, I promise you will see."

Daughter...take my yoke; for within it is the pure gentle softness of my love for you. From this moment forward, take it...easy."

In Jesus' Name...and only His name... Amen and Amen.

:bighug:

luv04

I also will pray for you that your health improves and all your financial worries will be resolved..Dont worry God has already answered your prayers. Stay Strong.and Blessed

SEMO

I will pray for you as well. And I know that everything will work out b/c "all things work together for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes."

deola

I feel the way you do most days cos my husband is in school, I work long hours in a demanding job and have a needy 2 yr old daughter who clings to me each day after I get home and she from day care and still have to find the time to study for a major exam. The way I cope?
I speak health to my body and soundness to my mind and do an hour's cardio most days to keep my strength up. The Lord is your strength and fatness to your bones in Jesus' name, amen.:blowkiss:

InVue

Simple Life Lover
I'm sending a special prayer up for you sister. Trust God...

"You steer my feet and lift my heart and make the light to shine. Then all my troubles, aches and pains I gladly leave behind."