Please Pray For Me

Renaylor

I am in need of prayer...everything that could go wrong has gone wrong in my life over the past 12 years. My marriage, motherhood, health and all parts of my life are failing and are in disgrace in the eyes of the Lord. My DH and I had a terrible disagreement a week ago and the children were affected. My cousin had died right before X-Mas and there was a lot of misunderstandings- it is too long to go into. I felt terrible and have been feeling terrible for quite some time. I have back slided and I know the Lord is displeased. The other day I got down on my knees and prayed and asked for God's forgiveness and repentance. For years I have not put God first when he should have been, he should have been the cornerstone of my life because without him there is nothing...My DH is another story. I have asked for his forgiveness(through an e-mail) but he is hardly speaking to me and when he did he has been distant and standoffish to me, I told him I don't expect his forgiveness but I told him I had remorse for what I did. I have been praying that his heart will open up but it is up to God to make the decision when that will happen. I guess I deserve this treatment. Unfortunately my DH is not perfect and has made many mistakes too, it just seems that my mistakes are bigger. Please pray for us..

Nice & Wavy

I am in need of prayer...everything that could go wrong has gone wrong in my life over the past 12 years. My marriage, motherhood, health and all parts of my life are failing and are in disgrace in the eyes of the Lord. My DH and I had a terrible disagreement a week ago and the children were affected. My cousin had died right before X-Mas and there was a lot of misunderstandings- it is too long to go into. I felt terrible and have been feeling terrible for quite some time. I have back slided and I know the Lord is displeased. The other day I got down on my knees and prayed and asked for God's forgiveness and repentance. For years I have not put God first when he should have been, he should have been the cornerstone of my life because without him there is nothing...My DH is another story. I have asked for his forgiveness(through an e-mail) but he is hardly speaking to me and when he did he has been distant and standoffish to me, I told him I don't expect his forgiveness but I told him I had remorse for what I did. I have been praying that his heart will open up but it is up to God to make the decision when that will happen. I guess I deserve this treatment. Unfortunately my DH is not perfect and has made many mistakes too, it just seems that my mistakes are bigger. Please pray for us..

I will be praying for you.

God is not finished with you, yet. His plans for you and your family are perfect. This new year, 2008..is the year of New Beginnings.

See yourself as God sees you...whole...your spirit, soul, body and relationships. As you have repented and asked for forgiviness, God has heard your cry and now its up to you to listen to His voice and follow His direction. Keep praying for your husband and give this situation over to God. For God is the maker of Heaven and Earth and all that is within.

Let your tears turn to gladness, and your mourning to joy...for the Lord is your reward and will fight for your family.

Repentance is totally turning away from sin and choosing to do it no more. Remember the woman that was accused with adultery? Jesus said, "....neither do I condemn you...go and sin no more." His words still stand today and like fire, let it burn in your spirit and ignite that passion and desire you have within your spirit for Him and His Kingdom...to do the work of the ministry!

I will be praying for you...and your family.

Blessings.

PoeticJustice

I am praying for you Renaylor. The fact you are open and being honest with yourself and willing to work on it is a step in the right direction. The great thing about God is when you ask for forgiveness and He does, it is forgotten. It is no longer a memory for Him so be encouraged in knowing that. Just stay prayed up always and trust in the Lord.

Renaylor

Thank you for your prayers. I will have to be patient and wait on the Lord because I know I have a long road ahead.

dreamer26

I will be praying for you. Be encouraged and continue to put God first and someway and somehow God will work it out for your good.

star

God is not finished with you, yet. His plans for you and your family are perfect. This new year, 2008..is the year of New Beginnings.

See yourself as God sees you...whole...your spirit, soul, body and relationships. As you have repented and asked for forgiviness, God has heard your cry and now its up to you to listen to His voice and follow His direction. Keep praying for your husband and give this situation over to God. For God is the maker of Heaven and Earth and all that is within.

Let your tears turn to gladness, and your mourning to joy...for the Lord is your reward and will fight for your family.

Repentance is totally turning away from sin and choosing to do it no more. Remember the woman that was accused with adultery? Jesus said, "....neither do I condemn you...go and sin no more." His words still stand today and like fire, let it burn in your spirit and ignite that passion and desire you have within your spirit for Him and His Kingdom...to do the work of the ministry!

Blessings.

AMEN!!! We are praying for you just drink the word given to you above and grab of God and don't let him go.

shalom

Blessings.

Co-signing with this. I will be praying for you and your family.

God has not forgotten you.