Please pray for me

madamdot

I dont know where else to turn. I am not in trouble or anything, I am simply discouraged. I am discouraged to the point where I cant pray or read or thinking about talking to my family without crying. In the back of my mind I still have faith because God has blessed me all my life. But in my heart I am so down and disheartened by my continued failure and obstacles of the last 6 months that I just want to give up. The problems are piling up and seem so overwelming that I would just love to run away but I know that is not the answer.

So I am asking you ladies to please pray for me to see me through this dark time.

Thank you

donna894

Hearing you and sending up a prayer for you Madamdot. Just know that there is nothing that our Lord can't handle.:rosebud:

dreamer26

Don't give up, earth has no problems that heaven can not heal.

Maybe you do need to have a good cry and once you do get up and dust yourself off and say let's move on.

Don't beat yourself up over anything but learn from it and move on.

I'm praying for you and this to shall pass.

Love ya

Be blessed.

kimistry

I just prayed for you while touching your avatar and name on the screen.

Please know that although you feel you have nowhere to turn, the fact that you came here asking for prayer speaks volumes about your faith in God and intercessory prayer. My church sings "Be Blessed" by Bishop Paul S. Morton as our Benediction song. We started singing it New Year's Eve and the lyrics are so powerful. I extend this song to you as an expression of my faith that God will see you through whatever it is that's plaguing you...and know that you can come here for prayer whenever you need it! You can get the song on iTunes but here's some of the words...

Be blessed my brother
Be blessed my sister
Be blessed wherever this life leads you

Let me encourage you
Let me speak life to you

You can depend on God to see you through
You can depend on me to pray for you

shalom

M, when I read your post the first thing that came into my spirit was to say speak over yourself encourage yourself in the Lord. Strangely this is a chorus to a song. But what it's telling me is that God wants to hear from you he wants you to meet him at your need. He's looking for you to stands on his word and promises for you life and not give up or give in because your blessing is on the way.

I'm in prayer for you right now. But when you get to where you can find a mirror to look into take a look at yourself and if you need healing then speak the words that God gave us for healing, if you need finances then speak it, whatever you need look at yourself right in that mirror and speak God's word over your life. Trust him.

Hallelujah! ! !

madamdot

Thank you all for your prayers and you are all right.

Shalom, my self-esteem has taken a beating in the last 4 months and I do need to encourage myself. I have always felt like a special daughter of God. My earthly father died when I was really young but I've always felt that God has kept a special eye on me- sometimes even sending surrogate fathers for me. But for the last few months I have been feeling so alone spiritually and rudderless. But I keep praying I know when God moves its pretty fast.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Last edited: