Please Pray for Me

toyagurl

Hello board! This is my first time on the Christian support thread it's great to see you all here in the name of the Lord. I have been under a lot of stress lately from my job and I decided to look for something else. I interviewed on last week for a position that I really want and I am asking for support to land this position. I know in my heart that God is faithful and just would like a few shout outs to help me to endure the outcome whatever it may be. Thank you all.
God Bless
Latoya

pebbles

toyagurl said:
Hello board! This is my first time on the Christian support thread it's great to see you all here in the name of the Lord. I have been under a lot of stress lately from my job and I decided to look for something else. I interviewed on last week for a position that I really want and I am asking for support to land this position. I know in my heart that God is faithful and just would like a few shout outs to help me to endure the outcome whatever it may be. Thank you all.
God Bless
Latoya

Hi Toya! :wave:

Don't you worry. We're going to pray on it. If it's yours, no one else will get the job. And if you don't get that job, God has something even better for you. Believe it! Be blessed! :rosebud:

webby

Think Slim
Toya, I'm asking Jesus to bless you, give you peace of mind, give you the ability to smile during durest. I ask that He grant you wisdom, to learn from your stress and forsight to see His plan. I ask that the Lord continue to touch your life and that He uses you for something great.

Amen :rosebud:

pebbles

No worries, sweetie. As hard as it is, remember to trust Him to know what's best for you. :kiss:

1 Peter 5:6-7 (King James Version)
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."

pebbles

webby said:
Toya, I'm asking Jesus to bless you, give you peace of mind, give you the ability to smile during durest. I ask that He grant you wisdom, to learn from your stress and forsight to see His plan. I ask that the Lord continue to touch your life and that He uses you for something great.

Amen :rosebud:

Amen! I pray in agreement with you. :)

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
I know its hard, but even for myself, I try to remember that God good when things are going good, and he is still good when things are going bad. There is no other way for you to know that he is faithful and will bring you out unless you had to go through something.

good2uuuu

beverly said:
I know its hard, but even for myself, I try to remember that God good when things are going good, and he is still good when things are going bad. There is no other way for you to know that he is faithful and will bring you out unless you had to go through something.

Remembering this is the hardest thing! It's always good to have a reminder. That said, I also pray in agreement with the other ladies that if it is God's will for you to have this job, then it is already yours. If not, God has a better plan.

toyagurl

I thank all of you so much. It just feels good knowing that there are women out there helping me to strengthen myself in God. Tha support is outstanding. You are all in my prayers as well. Have a great day.

star

God we thank you for this sister reaching out in prayer. Teach her Lord that You can do everything but fail and You will grant her favor to get a job. We declare it to be so in JESUS NAME AMEN :D