please pray for my bff who considered suicide tonight

golden bronze

She knows the Lord, but is going through a very rough time. She feels unloved, and recently had to take a polygraph for a job that she thought God wanted her to have. She would have been promoted to a supervisor overseeing people in an agency that has a lot of difficulties, but she didn't mind it because the programs she would oversee could impact people's lives. At the time she believed the Lord directed her.

Unfortunately, before she even got her foot in the door, some people started to hate on her, but they took it to a new level of maliciousness and begin to dig up things in her past that had to do with physical and sexual abuse and they leaked it to everyone at her job. She also believes the person who administered the polygraph was intentionally cruel by asking questions about her past that had nothing to do with the job.

She is normally amazingly resilient but I have never seen her this low, and I know it is a spiritual attack. I believed that this was where God wanted her, but for whatever reason the enemy is hitting her super hard. Please pray for her.

BlkOnyx488

You know what they say another level another devil.
Your friend must keep in mind that the devil attempts to trick you into thinking he will win. But it's already been written that he is defeated.

Whatever happened in her past was one out of her control
and two it is her past.

And her past is not an indication of her future victories. Just try to remind her that she did survive that time in her life, and as hard as it is to be forced to relive such a tragedy, they can't get to her if she does not allow them in.

Just be there for her give her love, let cry, and help her fight

She is in my prayers
and I also pray that God gives you the wisdom to say the things she needs to hear to renew her strength. The Joy of Lord is our Strength so I also pray for Gods Joy to help strengthen you both.
Amen

Mocha5

She needs to be healed of her past. God will use what the enemy meant for evil for His good. When we are truly delivered from wounds satan can't touch us. After this she'll be better than she was before; full of life, love and purpose.

ETA: Hey, Golden! satan is a liar honey. He keeps hitting you but he's already taken his best shot and you stood. He CAN NOT move you! Your blessings are right around the corner. :yep:

Last edited:

live2bgr8

She knows the Lord, but is going through a very rough time. She feels unloved, and recently had to take a polygraph for a job that she thought God wanted her to have. She would have been promoted to a supervisor overseeing people in an agency that has a lot of difficulties, but she didn't mind it because the programs she would oversee could impact people's lives. At the time she believed the Lord directed her.

Unfortunately, before she even got her foot in the door, some people started to hate on her, but they took it to a new level of maliciousness and begin to dig up things in her past that had to do with physical and sexual abuse and they leaked it to everyone at her job. She also believes the person who administered the polygraph was intentionally cruel by asking questions about her past that had nothing to do with the job.

She is normally amazingly resilient but I have never seen her this low, and I know it is a spiritual attack. I believed that this was where God wanted her, but for whatever reason the enemy is hitting her super hard. Please pray for her.
I am lifting your friend up...

I also wanted to share a Scripture with you to share with her. I hope that she will find comfort in it:

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
- James 1:2-4​

1st Peter chapter 3 also has also been encouraging... I hope that this can help your friend...​

Mocha5

I am lifting your friend up...

I also wanted to share a Scripture with you to share with her. I hope that she will find comfort in it:

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
- James 1:2-4

1st Peter chapter 3 also has also been encouraging... I hope that this can help your friend...​

I JUST read this one:

We can rejoice too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they are good for us- they help us learn to endure. And endurance develops strength of caracter in us, and character stregthens our confident expectation of salvation. -Romans 5:3-4

(I was thinking, this needs to be my new siggy line)

live2bgr8

I JUST read this one:

We can rejoice too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they are good for us- they help us learn to endure. And endurance develops strength of caracter in us, and character stregthens our confident expectation of salvation. -Romans 5:3-4

(I was thinking, this needs to be my new siggy line)

That's a great nugget of wisdom right there! :yep:

golden bronze

Thank you all. Your kindness and your love is overwhelming.

This is how God works-- The Romans scripture is her favorite scripture. I had it engraved on a item for her last Christmas because it was precious to her. I know that this is comfirmation from the Lord that He is at work in this situation.

DayStar

continue to pray that she receives strength and guidance through whomever she believes in.

blessings

Mocha5

Thank you all. Your kindness and your love is overwhelming.

This is how God works-- The Romans scripture is her favorite scripture. I had it engraved on a item for her last Christmas because it was precious to her. I know that this is comfirmation from the Lord that He is at work in this situation.

Wow! That's God!

cocoberry10

Yes. Always remember that God permits the devil to do his "will", so that God can come in, deliver us and show us HIS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!