Please pray for my sisters

golden bronze

Please pray for my sisters & I

I need those who are strong in faith to pray that the strongholds be broken off my family so we can walk into God's destiny.

Please pray for my two sisters. Pray for Jay, she is heartbroken right now, and she is going through major pain and depression regarding her destiny. She is strong in God, but in great pain. She has to see a cardiologist. Please pray that God mends her heart, not only physically, but emotionally.

Pray for Erica. She is suffering from anorexia, and extreme pain from a past rape. Her liver is malfunctioning. I ask that you pray that God heals her spirit and her body, and strengthens her relationship with him.

Please pray for me. I came to you several months ago because I lost my home. I am trying hard to do God's will, and follow His plan, even if it means loosing the things I thought mattered to me. I am having trouble feeding myself after paying bills, but I still have joy because I know God is on the throne. I am at a cross roads where I may not be able to rent the home I am end, my mother's house, because she is loosing her home. I know that my sister Jay and I are supposed to live here together for this time, to start the ministry God has called us to do. Please pray for me.

Thank you, my sisters. My Jesus touch you for your kindness.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Golden Bronze,

I'm not only praying all that you've asked, but we thank God for allowing us to be a part of His Divine Plan. For He is about to show Himself strong on your behalf. Stronger and mightier than the issues at hand...God has a plan.

My heart breaks to read what you've shared, but my heart rejoices that we are able to go the highest of all, to present our cares. The highest One of all, who has already delivered us from every fear and doubt and situation that has come about.

Fear not, precious one; fear not. For God is not going to leave you, neither will He forsake you and neither will you be put to shame. And know this as well, that you are not to blame. You are only loved and honored and cherished.

There is no lost to one in God. Only gain. For with each trial comes something more than what was 'mistaken as 'taken'. God always makes room and gives you more.

I love you precious sister. :love3: All of your hopes and dreams and God's promises to you and your loved ones, are Golden and yes indeed they are also set in Bronze.

Golden, remember this scripture when it seems that the enemy is prevailing...

Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to SAVE YOU, and to deliver you from his hand.

---- Jeremiah 42:11

With all my heart... :heart2:

Nice & Wavy

Golden Bronze,

I'm not only praying all that you've asked, but we thank God for allowing us to be a part of His Divine Plan. For He is about to show Himself strong on your behalf. Stronger and mightier than the issues at hand...God has a plan.

My heart breaks to read what you've shared, but my heart rejoices that we are able to go the highest of all, to present our cares. The highest One of all, who has already delivered us from every fear and doubt and situation that has come about.

Fear not, precious one; fear not. For God is not going to leave you, neither will He forsake you and neither will you be put to shame. And know this as well, that you are not to blame. You are only loved and honored and cherished.

There is no lost to one in God. Only gain. For with each trial comes something more than what was 'mistaken as 'taken'. God always makes room and gives you more.

I love you precious sister. :love3: All of your hopes and dreams and God's promises to you and your loved ones, are Golden and yes indeed they are also set in Bronze.

Golden, remember this scripture when it seems that the enemy is prevailing...

Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to SAVE YOU, and to deliver you from his hand.

---- Jeremiah 42:11

With all my heart... :heart2:

I second this, GoldenBronze. I also know that no matter where you are...God is standing right beside you. Know that your deliverance will come soon, for both you and your family.

Joseph in all his troubles, trusted God and remained faithful, and God made him ruler over many. Our Father is no respecter of persons...His love and adoration for you is just as powerful as it was for Joseph.

I will pray for you, as I have been, continually.

Blessings.

golden bronze

I thank all of you ladies for your prayers; they uplift and shine the light of the Lord in the darkness. I will hide the word of the Lord in my heart, and keep it with me. I thank God for sending you to touch this situation with your prayers.

shalom

I've said a prayer for you and your family and will continue praying for you all.:grin:

"Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not to thine own understanding."

TRUST HIM.

Naijaqueen

I thank God for you and your family. Our God is an awesome God, trust that the same way a father cares for his kids is how God cares for every single one of you. Keep the faith, and keep speaking His word into existence in your life. His word says we shall have whatsoever we say. Everything is possible for you who believes (Mark 9:23). Your God shall supply ALL your needs according to His riches in glory. The Lord your God gives you the ability to produce wealth and so confirms His covenant. (Deut 8:18) The works of your hands are blessed. Everything you do shall be good. The spirit of wisdom and truth is in you and allows you to think creatively to allow you to develop winning business ideas.
By His stripes we were healed 2000years ago, God has already healed your sisters, right now I'm just thanking Him. Please remind them to believe, just like the woman with the issue of blood, its their faith that heals them.

Be well my sister

Wanda

Golden Bronze, you and your sisters are in my prayers and I will also add your names to my prayer list.

Demi27

I just said a VERY big prayer for you and your family.

Thank you so much for your kind words in my thread as well. They literally brought tears to my eyes.

(((Hugs)))