Please Share Pics of Your Protective Styles Here

Ivonnovi

Good evening everyone.

In September I put my hair into a "faux" sisterlocs style and have been wearing them every since.
My initial goal was 3 months, but it was convenient to leave them in and so I did. I don't think I've retightend them since Feb or early March.

I just recently started taking them down the pic below is a current length check. I do believe I can claim BSL Bra-Strap-Length!!!!!
The pic shows the length of the locs (they have a clip on the end); a pressed patch of my hair (BSL) and my hair in unstretched 2STs. The bun the rest of the locs are up in a bun.

upload_2016-5-19_19-45-38.jpeg

Last edited:

PerfectlyFlawed

how did you sew it? how many braids do you have? is it human hair?
Sorry for the late response but i sewed it around the perimeter, i believe i had in 6 braids and its synthetic(Outre Quick Weave Synthetic Half Wig - Peruvian) it lasted about 2 weeks, at night i twisted or braid the hair and put it in a bun and wore a scarf

eocceas

Finished doing a wk of the Inversion Method Tues. Then Wed. I did my mid month co-wash, dc, leave-in, moisture then seal. Ts-twisted and will leave it til the 1st...moisturizing in btwn...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 215

Kiadodie

My FIRST flat twist so please don't judge.:look: I'm trying to save my hair from heat. This is the third day so its starting to get a little poofy, :cry3:

LovingLady

I'm all all ab creative Protective styles now. Will be experimenting with various styles. Glad I can get some ideas and inspirations from this thread.

I love how this style looks on you. Where did you get your head pieces from.

@Shalay11 I am about to put my hair into a protective style. I am thinking about leaving it in for the remainder of the summer.