Please Share Pics of Your Protective Styles Here

trendsetta25

got another protective style for you all!

YT Video: http://youtu.be/bMrAWo9cQNY

sweetypoo705

Hello all!
Here is a picture of my ps using bulk hair to make a top bun with a braided bun.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:

Allandra

When I had my hair flat ironed in March, I wore my hair in a very high bun (which everyone liked). It's amazing how the placement of one's bun can change their entire look.

Yesterday after washing / conditioning my hair, I decided to try a high bun on my natural hair. I thought it would be a bit of a challenge dealing with my natural hair (unlike with my flat ironed hair). Of course it took a little longer, but it was worth it.

Garner

BraunSugar...I love you hair!!! Both the twisted style and wash n go's are gorgeous. I had to take a closer look to see how the twists were fastenened and I see you used a banana clip.

braidqueen

I get my hair braided professionally with human extensions and get the the 2 front and back rows redone every 4 weeks. I never where my hair done just in ponytails for a casual look and change to buns for dressy occasions like dinner out or church.

IMG_1693.jpg

braidqueen

How is everyone getting their pics so large and mine are small? Do I have to adjust something on my camera or while attaching?

bludaydreamer

This is a simple twist around. Just twist around the perimeter of your hair. Divide the back into three sections length wise and twist around. Pin the three layers of flat twists in the back together. The back looks like this (from sipp100), but twisted.

chinablaq

Top Knots have been my staple lately!! Especially now that the weather is getting warm.

Can't really see my bun, but I had freshly washed my hair, let it airdry, and only straightened the bang with one pass using my Amika flat iron (I don't like showing my forehead) Im currently stretching and I am 10 weeks post. Trying to hold out to 12 weeks.