Please Share: The Art Of Marriage

baddison

natural for good
Hello to all the Believers!! We are having our annual "Art of Marriage" event at our church, and I thought it would be a good idea to post here, too.

My husband and I have a burning passion for marriages and families. We have been volunteering our time to Family Life ministries since 2008. In today’s culture, we face challenging issues
in regards to what is the TRUE definition of marriage. We have learned, and have proven, during our 27year marriage, that “happier, healthier marriages start with God’s flawless design."

Check out our church event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/art-of-marriage-at-genesis-the-church-tickets-19533653684

And be encouraged by some of the reviews and testimonials here: http://www.familylife.com/FamilyLife/Homepage/TheArtOfMarriage/About/Testimonials

Feel free to share the links above with others who don't frequent this board!

baddison

natural for good
Thank you all for your prayers, and suuport, for our event. It was a tremendous SUCCESS!! God truly did a work on marriages and relationships in that place!! I am so humbled by the transformation that occurred in many of the lives of the couples who attended. Can't wait for the next one!!!:amen:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you all for your prayers, and suuport, for our event. It was a tremendous SUCCESS!! God truly did a work on marriages and relationships in that place!! I am so humbled by the transformation that occurred in many of the lives of the couples who attended. Can't wait for the next one!!!:amen:
Wonderful @baddison... :love3:

If you are able, perhaps you can share some of what was shared in the event. I'm sure that it will bless those who were unable to attend.

Either way, you are a true blessing to this forum. Your daily inspirations that you post here each morning are life giving and much appreciated.

God bless you and hubby... for always. :bighug:

Love,
Shimmie