Please Share What God Has in Your Heart about This Scripture

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This was my 'word' for the day. Please share what you have in your heart about this.

Only if you feel lead, please use current events as well as past and future. Share more scriptures as you feel impressed to share.

Thanks, Loved Ones.. :grouphug2:

Righteousness lifts up a nation, but sin is a disgrace in any society.

----- Proverbs 14:34 GWT

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I believe this Scripture to mean whenever a nation isn't in line with God's will, doesn't put God first or pray to Him or even acknowledge Him, sin will abound and the people will suffer (the consequences). Exalted means to be "raised up" but only God can do the exalting. So I believe so long as God's people are praying and lifting up a nation before Him, He will hear them... Much like when the Israelites cried out to Him in the wilderness. Each time they cried out to Him and repented, changes were made, from the top to the bottom, and there was a cleaning up... even among the priests (Korah's rebellion against Aaron and Moses comes to mind).

Same thing today, it's not only wicked leaders, but also the Church that needs to be lifted up, to clear up any rebellion against God.

When our prayers are answered....we see the manifestation, through those changes/shifts.

Rainbow Dash

A nation that turns its back on the Lord and His righteousness will suffer. I believe that America is no longer a nation that lifts up righteousness.
The children of Israel were used as an example of when wicked things are considered acceptable.

Look at how the laws are being changed to push wickedness... such as homosexuality, abortion, anti christ agendas, etc. Even some in the church are being lullled to sleep and no longer distinguishing between what is Holy and what is profane or unholy.

America will answer for her sins. I believe the Lord gave America a president who would give her what she wanted and that is wickedness. The penalty will soon come and is already starting. The economy will fall and we as Christians will have to stand for righteous with a word of Hope for the despair that is soon to come.

Shimmie

Staff member
These answers are excellent.

Please keep this thread and your answers flowing. If I'm not back on tonight, I'll be here in the morning.

God is also showing me the 'Lamps'. Remember the Virgins who had oil and the others who did not.

Both of your responses reminded me of this. As you both have shared how this country is no longer lifting righteousness, and that there are those who are being lulled to sleep and not stepping up to uphold what is right. (I'm paraphrasing both of your posts... :yep:).

The bottom line is that God is going to protect those who have their oil...

in the right vessel. Those who are serving Him as God and not serving the god of this world.

And this is sooooo, true, many have been llled to sleep. KNOWING that these things made into law are nor right, yet they blindly do so in spite of what saith the Lord.

Who will they call upon...?

Baal ?

Who couldn't show up to burn the altar...

Yet the God of Elijah showed up and burned the Altar which was wetted down... over and over again.

Lord I love I Kings 18 ...

Love to you, Precious Angels. See you each tomorrow if not again later tonight.

Keep the Word flowing... and God's Altar burning.

:blowkiss:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
A nation that turns its back on the Lord and His righteousness will suffer. I believe that America is no longer a nation that lifts up righteousness.
The children of Israel were used as an example of when wicked things are considered acceptable.

Look at how the laws are being changed to push wickedness... such as homosexuality, abortion, anti christ agendas, etc. Even some in the church are being lullled to sleep and no longer distinguishing between what is Holy and what is profane or unholy.

America will answer for her sins. I believe the Lord gave America a president who would give her what she wanted and that is wickedness. The penalty will soon come and is already starting. The economy will fall and we as Christians will have to stand for righteous with a word of Hope for the despair that is soon to come.

This right here!

His rod of correction is swung back and America's gonna get good. Keep your lamps filled!

LifeafterLHCF

Well with that scripture I honest feel those that work in our powerful positions arent balance even though they may appear to be Christian thus our nation continues to be under control of sin.There is so much wrong with this society how those with good hearts,minds and souls are over looked bc they flaws like I do.My office is for me is my nation at this point and even though they all can appear to be the goody black christian folk the churchy type they arent right to me.The things we should be focused on aren't and even if I do try ie case in point a lady who didnt work in our office but in our building group was killed last Wednesday by her boss..she was ran over a hit and run and later found her boss did it.I didnt give a care about the boss I wanted to give a card to the family who lost their mother,sister,wife..that was God's daughter.

My boss was all in a tisy about do you think its safe to give a card,I didnt know her what do I say..I was like in my mind quit worrying about appearance be true to what God has given to you..but what do I know Im just a young,unstable christian chick..

Shimmie

Staff member
Angels... this is the Word God gave me this morning...

But God's not finished. He's waiting around to be gracious to you.

He's gathering strength to show mercy to you.
God takes the time to do everything right—everything. Isaiah 30:18 MSG

With all of our sin... He is yet, full of grace and mercy, for it is not His desire that any should perish.

I had a 'vision' of leaders being taken down; literally removed from office and being replaced by those who are willing and WILL fulfill the will of God in this country. There will be a lot of 'repeals' and shut downs.

President Obama is one, along with many, many others. His reason, 'no man can serve two masters, for he will hate one and choose the other.' By their actions and decisions, they have chosen to 'hate' God and chose the 'other'. THey have signed on to satan's agenda to offend God and they have no concience about it, none whatsoever.

When I prayed for Obama, my prayer was that he would not have the heart of 'King Saul'; for King Saul chose to forsake the heart of God and chose to yield to the wims of the people, instead. Saul was taken down and replaced by David.

'Saul had his thousands, David has his ten thousands'. David was a man after God's own heart, even when he sinned, he sought the heart of God in deep repentence (Psalm 51). Saul did not, for instead King Saul sought the heart and counsel of a witch, for the 'Spirit of the Lord' had left him.

Obama has become King Saul...he has gone too far; he has crossed a line that should have never been considered as such. He has become 'Saul', and not David.

There are many who "lied" into office professing that God was God and yet their decisions have crossed the line...big time. God is offended for He has been mispresented. He's taking them 'all' down.

Last edited:

ktykaty

The first thing that comes to my mind at reading this scripture is the situation in Israel nowadays. IMO, they are trying to get back to the Promised Land but they are going at it in a worldly way and not in a godly way. They are trying to obtain the realization of God promise using their own forces and not in relaying on God to make it happen.

After reading your posts on America situation, I realized it was the same thing.

For me BO is just an instrument in the plan of the Lord. His decision concerning gay marriage is just the way the Lord is using to put people before two choices. Men are entirely free to commit sin or to do God’s will as Adam & Eve where in the garden. There is only two way to go & it s time to make choices.

There is also the temptation for Christians to make Christianity a political movement. The choices for Christians in the US today is are you ready to ban gay marriage at all costs (including by doing something illegal) or are you ready to do it in a godly way. For me the pruning that started with the church’s leaders is still going on. God is creating situation where Christians have to choose if they are going to do things God’s way or their way.

Times are hard & being pruned by the Lord is never easy or painless.

Shimmie

Staff member
The first thing that comes to my mind at reading this scripture is the situation in Israel nowadays. IMO, they are trying to get back to the Promised Land but they are going at it in a worldly way and not in a godly way. They are trying to obtain the realization of God promise using their own forces and not in relaying on God to make it happen.

After reading your posts on America situation, I realized it was the same thing.

For me BO is just an instrument in the plan of the Lord. His decision concerning gay marriage is just the way the Lord is using to put people before two choices. Men are entirely free to commit sin or to do God’s will as Adam & Eve where in the garden. There is only two way to go & it s time to make choices.

There is also the temptation for Christians to make Christianity a political movement. The choices for Christians in the US today is are you ready to ban gay marriage at all costs (including by doing something illegal) or are you ready to do it in a godly way.

For me the pruning that started with the church’s leaders is still going on. God is creating situation where Christians have to choose if they are going to do things God’s way or their way.

Times are hard & being pruned by the Lord is never easy or painless.

Thanks so much for sharing your post. This is a good word... :yep: You and the other ladies who have posted are on the 'same page'. :yep:

With President Obama, I agree, that he is a tool; God obviously knew who he was and what he was going to do. It reminds me of Pharoah, and his attack against the Hebrew children.

This is not just about gay marriage; for in addtion, his alliances with the Middle East has to be circumspect. We cannot afford to become an enemy or to 'run interference' with God's plan for Isreal. God's Word still prevails the peace will be with those who bless them.

These two issues run parallel ... God is 'married' to Isreal and we cannot interfere nor change the definition and purpose of it. This brings me to the book of Hosea which defines God's relationship with Isreal.

He made a Covenant to 'preserve them' beginning with Abraham; and it has always been carried out with the Covenant of Marriage; a Marriage which took place 'ALWAYS' between a man and a woman to fulfill God's plan. God has never brought two people of the same sex together in marriage, let alone in any type of sexual interaction; it is a breach of Covenant.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
This is the scripture that I was given today...

It's pretty rough... :nono:

But God's angry displeasure erupts as acts of human mistrust and wrongdoing and lying accumulate, as people try to put a shroud over truth.

So God said, in effect, "If that's what you want, that's what you get." It wasn't long before they were living in a pigpen, filthy inside and out. And all this because they traded the true God for a fake god, and worshiped the god they made instead of the God who made them—the God we bless, the God who blesses us.

Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn't know how to be human either—women didn't know how to be women, men didn't know how to be men.

Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.
Since they didn't bother to acknowledge God, God quit bothering them and let them run loose.And then all hell broke loose: rampant evil, grabbing and grasping, vicious backstabbing. They made life hell on earth with their envy, wanton killing, bickering, and cheating.

Look at them: mean-spirited, venomous, fork-tongued God-bashers. Bullies, swaggerers, insufferable windbags! They keep inventing new ways of wrecking lives. They ditch their parents when they get in the way. Stupid, slimy, cruel, cold-blooded.

And it's not as if they don't know better.

They know perfectly well they're spitting in God's face. And they don't care—worse, they hand out prizes to those who do the worst things best!

Romans 1:18, 24-32 MSG

I promise you, I did not search for this scripture, none of them. This is not a 'witch hunt' nor an abasement or a wish for evil, towards anyone. Each scripture has simply been the 'Word' for today from my Devotionals. And it all ties into the current issues with our government. :nono:

God speaks to the issues of life...every single time and regarding the time at hand.

Love and blessings, 'Loved Ones' :Rose:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
This is not a direct revelation to me but someone else and they shared it with me.... thought I'd post it here, because I've known this Scripture to be associated only with money (tithes and offerings) in some churches.

Luke 6: 38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

If we look at the verses right before that:

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

So when we mete out love, mercy, forgiveness in abundance like God does - as prescribed in verses 35-37, we receive the same in abundance.

An extension of The Golden Rule, imho

newgrowth15

I thought I stumbled upon this post, but I now know that this was a divine appointment. God chastens those whom He loves, but if we continue to reject and/or ignore His correction, He will soon leave us alone and turn us over to our own sinful minds. We can turn this culture around if we are willing to stand on God's word and allow Him to be the standard by which everything else is judged. The question is will we serve the living God no matter the cost or will we hold on to our creature comforts waiting for "somebody else" to do something about the mess we are in right now?

Shimmie

Staff member
I thought I stumbled upon this post, but I now know that this was a divine appointment. God chastens those whom He loves, but if we continue to reject and/or ignore His correction, He will soon leave us alone and turn us over to our own sinful minds. We can turn this culture around if we are willing to stand on God's word and allow Him to be the standard by which everything else is judged. The question is will we serve the living God no matter the cost or will we hold on to our creature comforts waiting for "somebody else" to do something about the mess we are in right now?
@newgroth15

How are you, Dear Sister? :love2:

The Book of Ezekiel Chapters 8 & 9... leaves a very compelling question: "Are you marked?"

newgrowth15

@Shimmie, I believe I am more of a Daniel 9 person. Daniel did not exclude himself, but in his prayers said "we have sinned, we have done wickedly." God will hear our prayers and heal our land when we turn back to Him.