PM Issues

Mitey Cyrus

I saw a flashing envelope and when I rolled my mouse over it, it stated that I have a new PM. However when I clicked it, I was logged out(for inactivity) and when I loggied in again, there was no PM. I'm confused. TIA for any assistance.

As far as I'm aware, the board software wont log you out for inactivity. It sounds like you may have had expired cookies, as you had to log back in. I wouldnt be too concerned unless it keeps happening. I've also had the flashing envelope w/o a message from time to time.

I saw a flashing envelope and when I rolled my mouse over it, it stated that I have a new PM. However when I clicked it, I was logged out(for inactivity) and when I loggied in again, there was no PM. I'm confused. TIA for any assistance.
If you don't click the 'remember me' box when you sign in, you'll get that blinking envelope and it'll log you out. Click the 'remember me' box if you don't want that to happen. Now if you're on a public computer or work computer, you may not want to click on the 'remember me' box.

Back